Help looking for a good site with pics and descriptions of crystals

loupee

I am after a site which shows pictures of all the different types of crystals and their meanings that will be printer friendly as in not 1000 pages LOL.

thanks in advance for any help you can give me I have been through EVERY page in this section been into soooooooooooo many websites but NOTHING had what I was after LOL :)

Bluemanticore

Loupee, to be honest, I don't know of a website that would hold that much info in less than 1000 printed pages. :D Ever think of looking for a book instead?

floracove

loupee, click the link below my post that says 'website', there are loads of links there, maybe you can find somethings that your looking for.

loupee

Thanks for your replies I will look out for a book but we dont have a book store in the town I live near but I am sure I will be able to order something but just am not sure what to look for or who as in a good author.

will check out your website thanks floracove :)

loupee

floracove just wanted to let you know I love your website I think I could spend hours of learning in there have added it to my favourites and yes it had a great crystal link thanks :)

floracove

Great!

I'm so glad!
That's exactly my reason for making it...

prost

Try
www.occult-shop.co.uk (commercial site) that has all the pics & descriptions & takes 2 medium size pages.

Or Judy Hall has 2 great books:
Crystal Bible.
Crystal Presciptions: no pics but tells you which problem/disease is treated by which crystal. I found Amazonite was the crystal which could deal with my biggest problem, after many decades of pain.