selenite

mingbop

I recently saw crystal balls made of selenite...this looks like a full moon, its very amazing. anybody tell me anything about it ? I'm not buying it but am interested because its pretty amazing looking.

Acadia

I absolutely LOVE Selenite!

It works really well with the crown and higher crown chakra and works really well in gridwork. :) Just keep it away from water...

A Selenite ball... I bet that makes for awesome scrying!!

TemperanceAngel

I know this sounds strange but before I had heard you could not put selenite in water I had been leaving mine in water overnight. I don't do that anymore. BUT my selenite is fine. It has not dissolved or has any marks from the water?
I don't know why, but I am happy I did not get up one morning and find it dissolved!!

mingbop

acadia , this is a pic of it. I didnt buy it, but I might later on....

Attachments

• selenite.JPG
    selenite.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 98

Acadia

TemperanceAngel said:
I know this sounds strange but before I had heard you could not put selenite in water I had been leaving mine in water overnight. I don't do that anymore. BUT my selenite is fine. It has not dissolved or has any marks from the water?
I don't know why, but I am happy I did not get up one morning and find it dissolved!!

I accidentally ran one through the wash once... It did a fair amount of damage.

I think yours may not have dissolved or broken apart was maybe because it was coated or it wasn't in water long enough. :) Either way, that's very lucky!

Acadia

mingbop said:
acadia , this is a pic of it. I didnt buy it, but I might later on....

Oh, that's nice stuff... Very good energy. :) See the lines that are on the ball on the right? You want to see lines like that, since it is scarring that is trademark to Selenite. If the ball is entirely smooth, with no scarring, I'd be suspicious. :)

mingbop

yes...the one with the lines looks more natural somehow...Its a friend who sells them and she (SADIST) sent me obsidian, Amythest ARRGHH, the selenite, em what else. crystal. rose quartz, a beautiful fluorite, and a yellow one I canny mind the name of. like a sun. The amythest is fantastic, but somehow its just not me, I never choose it, dont know why. I do love stones and crystals ....it isnt fair. I should be rich !

TemperanceAngel

Acadia said:
I think yours may not have dissolved or broken apart was maybe because it was coated or it wasn't in water long enough. :) Either way, that's very lucky!
But it was in water on many occaisons for 24 hrs. LOL!!!

mingbop

I got the obsidian one, it came this morning, and as I drew it out of the box....
I got all goosebumps and my skin TWITCHED ...Ooooh, I can't wait to play with it !!