Help Needed: Natal Chart Interp

Fulgour

I have a friend who has asked me about her birth chart,
and the special consideration is that once in the past she
had someone do it and they backed off from telling her
much at all about it, and they said that their teacher was
wary of saying anything either. And the reason given to
her was that she was an Old Soul and her chart was too
"unnerving" for them to tell her. Unnerving, that's all...

Can anyone help her with their thoughts and insights?

Here is an link showing her natal chart,
with the basic information being:

07 FEB 1942
Chicago, Illinois
16:24 PM CST

Click here to View Natal Chart

paradoxx

interesting chart, unfortuately the reoslution is minimal but what i did see is that there is a square (obvious) and the players in this square are

the Sun, Venus, and mercury in Aquarius, she loves the unusual and the rebellious methods, even if they are a little tradtional (hippie reincarnate)

Mars, Saturn, and Uranus in Taurus, she is stubborn and determined to get thigns her way, and she knows that she is entitled to such things in the modern day of age.

the accendant, pluto, and chiorn (I think) in Leo, energy abound she is not one to just sit by and let the world go on its merry way to destruction, she will get answers.

and the moon in scorpio, she is a deeply affected soul who can see through the veils of deception and deceit, do not cross her path or there will be a scorpions sting involved.

without knowing a little more about her actual personality i can't say much about the chart.

Fulgour

She's a very strong person, recently widowed
and coping with a deep sense of the spiritual.
She is part Cherokee ~ and fiercly proud of it.
And she operates a little gift shop of her own,
a place where I've often found treasures. :)

I removed the attachemnt (too small) and
added a Photo Bucket link to the 1st post.

tink27

To do a chart is a process of looking at the pieces and bringing the pieces into a holistic whole.

Without understanding what your friend 'needs to know', I can say from looking at this chart, she has an incredible aura that has developed through her contribution to others...through deep reflection and self-criticism. This is similar to a Shamic ritual of disintegration who in turn experiences a metapmorphosis, of thoughts, reactions, new directions and discoveries.

Other's mirror her teachings to her as she teaches or counsels others, they in turn teach her about herself, her patterns and how people learn.

Through this ritualistic fire of death and rebirth, spirit is always knocking at her door. She probably has the ability to commune with spirits, angels, guides and perhaps those on the other side.

She has perhaps created something of great value for the world...if not...the world waits to receive it from her.

Hope this helps a little.

tink

tink27

Ohh I didn't see your second post!

tink

Fulgour

Thanks!

That's Okay... I'm techno-frazzled with this
computer stuff. I need a break. Be back! :)

ravenest

It appears she is a rather special person. and sometimes these people make others a little nervous. It's a bit like the old Chinese Firehorse and women story.

Unnerving ? ... the story goes the Firehorse girls were killed at birth (dont know if this is true or not)

Some people have this destiny, like Pemmilway - the rainbow warrior, he was supposed to have been killed at birth, he was very unnerving for those around him; clever men (shamans), warriors and elders alike. Yet he was the one that held and organised resistence to the white expansion and stealing of tribal land around Sydney for over 20 years.

perhaps sometimes it is better not for these people to know their destiny? It will unfold in any case and there isnt much we can do about it, except, be apprehensive, get out of the way and enjoy the benefeits that come form their work later.

tink27

I do hope others will correct me if I am wrong. In your friend's chart, it seems evident she has a grand cross in her chart.

The Grand Cross relates to the number four which in turn relates to the cross of matter; it is the number of form, and of structure, and of the physical world. What we have here is planets in each of the elements, Fire, Earth, Air and Water.

Your friend has her Grand Cross in the Cardinal signs of Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn.

Here's a great site on aspect patterns that will help you and your friend understand the dynamics of her chart. If you look at the Grand Cross it will explain in pretty good detail its dynamics in the Cardinal signs and perhaps bring in others who can offer more insight.

http://www.astro-horoscopes.net/HTML/FAQs/AspectPatterns.html

Also, in regard to the houses 1, 4, 7 and 10, we have an individual who constantly pushes themselves to be something - these are the houses of a dynamic being.

tink

Fulgour

Thank You :) paradoxx, tink, and ravenest

I've copied your replies and will deliver them
to Mary later today. I imagine she will spend
some time reading them~ so I may not have
feedabck~ but for myself... many thanks! :love: