Help on reading regarding a big decision

Clawz

Hello. I would consider myself an amateur at tarot, but I've been trying hard to get a good understanding of the results I see on multiple readings I've done for myself. This particular one I'm having trouble with. I used this spread here http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28261 regarding a huge decision of either leaving my home(where I am quite unhappy) or moving to a different state with a somewhat long-distance boyfriend. My results were
Choice A (leave(I'm hoping this is right. While questioning in my mind I was saying this first))
1-9 wands( I feel uneasy(guarding?)
3-page of swords (too fast paced)
5-9cups( wishes fullfilled, but alone(could be because away from family, not boyfriend )
Choice B(stay where I am)
2-10 of pentacles(feel like I've gotten all the success I can here)
4-7 of pentacles (stagnation or at least feel like everything is taking too long to happen)
6-6 of wands (eventual recognition and success in adult life maybe)
My advice cards were: 6 of cups, knight of cups, and the moon

The advice cards are what I'm focusing on the most, but I'm just having trouble really understanding what they are telling me besides "Listen to my heart and to be very cautious. I'm sorry to even ask because I'm not giving a very good interpretation of what I think. I honestly am having trouble really understanding what it's telling me. I think it's leaning towards me to stay though. When I see success in this reading I know that for me that would be gained self-knowledge and some level of stability. I would greatly appriciate any help on what these cards are really telling me.

Sulis

Moderator note

Hi Clawz,

This is a learning forum so we ask you to interpret each card, even those that you're struggling with.. Having a go really forces you to focus on those cards and it really does help with learning when you do that.

Please have a try at interpreting 6 of cups, knight of cups, and the moon as advice.

If you need some inspiration we have some really good card meanings here.. Click the link in the purple bar at the top of the page or here: Tarot Card Meanings

Here's a link to the posting rules: Your Readings Posting Rules

Could everyone else please wait?

Sulis - moderator

Clawz

Thank you for replying, sorry about the lack of interpretation. I understand the meanings for the most part, it's the context they are in.
6 of cups- I know it has to do with the past or joy. Memories. It could be When used as advice as to either go to something I know makes me feel happy, or get into contact with someone in my past. Idk, maybe it's popping up because of the reappearance of family in my life. Maybe I should talk with them.
Knight of Cups- Court cards are always hard for me. It's appearance here could mean to go along with my romantic feelings, maybe that they are just untrustworthy. This card itself makes me think of My boyfriend himself.
Moon- All I can gather from this card as advice is to either be wary and to not give in to illusions, or to peer deeply inside myself

They could be way off, but this is all I can get out of it. A lot of this or that's really.

headincloud

1-9 wands as the nature of the situation could suggest that plans won't work out as intended or you may face opposition, are you having to defend your position and wish against your family or are they supportive of the move? There's anxiety and your defences are up in a big way between this and the page, could be towards your partner for some reason. Also wariness, expecting trouble, tread carefully can sometimes be the advice and seeing as the moon is in the mix that might stand.

3-page of swords as a negative may be anxiety, you're likely guarded and on high alert, worry, concerns, agitation. Has there been an incident where sharp words were spoken by your boyfriend which caught you off guard hence the 9W.

5-9cups as a positive suggests this path is your wish.

B(stay where I am)

2-10 of pentacles is family matters and financial stability.
4-7 of pentacles perseverance
6-6 of wands victory, this avenue is sound, stable and promises success in terms of financial stability and family matters.

advice cards were: 6 of cups, knight of cups, and the moon

Possible karmic tie in the 6 with the lover, the knight and the moon may suggest deep feelings. A heart to heart talk may be in the pipeline or the advice may be you need one with your partner. There may be confusion and fluctuating moods.

It's not at all clear what the reason behind this defensiveness is.

Clawz

1-9 wands as the nature of the situation could suggest that plans won't work out as intended or you may face opposition, are you having to defend your position and wish against your family or are they supportive of the move? There's anxiety and your defences are up in a big way between this and the page, could be towards your partner for some reason. Also wariness, expecting trouble, tread carefully can sometimes be the advice and seeing as the moon is in the mix that might stand.

3-page of swords as a negative may be anxiety, you're likely guarded and on high alert, worry, concerns, agitation. Has there been an incident where sharp words were spoken by your boyfriend which caught you off guard hence the 9W.

5-9cups as a positive suggests this path is your wish.

B(stay where I am)

2-10 of pentacles is family matters and financial stability.
4-7 of pentacles perseverance
6-6 of wands victory, this avenue is sound, stable and promises success in terms of financial stability and family matters.

advice cards were: 6 of cups, knight of cups, and the moon

Possible karmic tie in the 6 with the lover, the knight and the moon may suggest deep feelings. A heart to heart talk may be in the pipeline or the advice may be you need one with your partner. There may be confusion and fluctuating moods.

It's not at all clear what the reason behind this defensiveness is.

Thank you for the reply. Yeah, the 9 of wands and page of swords, with what you are saying is definitely how I feel and how it is. I would face a great deal of opposition from my family. I have a great deal of anxiety towards it too, just because of the distance and because of my son. With path B it is good news that there would be stability along with it, which is what I was seeing initially, but was not looking so possible here.

Funny thing about the karmic tie you've mentioned being a possible thing, I've had this card appear for readings for him specifically. But so a discussion more in depth is needed. I can see that.