help with making crystal drinks

exotik1

citrine is safe, as is rose quartz and clear quartz. Do not make a gem elixer with bloodstone, not safe. Gem elixers are fun to make and experiment with gem water and taste the difference between citrine and other safe stones, just consult a toxic stone list (ones that have copper or other metals are to be avoided).

Let us know how it goes,
farida

~advertisement removed by moderator~

shelikes2read

I've infused energy into beverages in a different way.

We buy distilled water, so there are always some bottles of it on hand in our house.

As I've posted elsewhere, I make wands. Along with the ones crafted for others, of which some are seen here, I have wands that I've made for myself.
65497e57.jpg

I have taken a sceptre wand (quartz sphere on one end, quartz point on the other) and aimed it at each bottle of water in turn, directing energy into the water. There's no doubt that THAT method won't introduce toxins into the water.

So if you have a wand, or a crystal point, that's one way to energize your water and not worry about what chemicals are contained within the stones themselves.

Wands like the ones referred to above can be programmed, as the sphere on the end and the point are clear quartz. This includes programming them with the energies of any stone whose energies you would like to impart to the water. Ditto for a plain clear quartz point.

stonesatiety

Stone elixirs can be quite powerful. The most in-depth book I have found, recommended by a stone-savy friend, is Gem Elixirs and Vibrational Healing, Vol.I, by Gurudas. A stone or stones (rough or crystalline) are placed in distilled water and after a time drops are placed into water in order to dilute for drinking. The elixir can be stored in a glass jar and labeled for later. In this way, one can create elixir stone combinations. The book has combinations for a wide variety of conditions. If I wanted to learn about elixirs, I would start here.

Another way--my usual way, perhaps I'm lazy--is to play with stones energetically. Energy recognizes no barriers, matter being congealed energy. If I want to clear, balance or do anything else to water or food (Reiki does a fine job), I place stones nearby or simply ask them to participate from a distance and/or another time. No need to drop stones into one's drink, other than interest and of course, fun. ;-)

One day I placed a large dry-looking jelly opal into a container filled with tap water. It sat on the kitchen counter awhile, then my cat started drinking the water! "What? Isn't that a little strong?" I asked her. Apparently not. She stopped requiring waterhole (toilet) access and drank the jelly opal water for years. After that, I asked which stone would like to sit in Popurrie's water, then I placed the stone into her water bowl. She enjoyed the game and let me know when it was time for a change, or that she preferred a different stone. She was a small cat with the stone tolerance of something huge.

Cats!