Help with these 3?

olivia1

I have an intense hatred for a judge who I felt was very unfair in a case I was involved in. Even my lawyer feels he wasn't fair but was within the legal realm since judges are afforded a lot of leeway.

I don't think he should be able to get away with it and so I have decided to file a complaint against him. I was wondering though how doing this would effect me. I don't really believe that there is justice for all as that's a myth but I want to make sure filing a complaint doesn't screw me over in the future ( I don't think this judge can retaliate but who knows?)

How will I feel about the board's decision?
Deck: Anna k
No reversals or positions
Death/4 coins/ justice

Two majors flank four of coins. In the card, one of the figures is cowering over his coins behind a wall while the others look on obviously out in the cold. The figure in the four of coins isn't scared but he IS cowering. Do you think this means I'll be cowering in fear? Or do you think it refers to wanting more.... That I won't feel it's enough?

Death i think speaks of finality but I see it as clean and barren. So maybe I'll feel nothing And like whatever is done is NOT enough? I think the justice card doesn't speak of justice but is the cards way of confirming that the topic involves a legal issue. How would you all read this? I'm not sure what to think of this

angellady

I have an intense hatred for a judge who I felt was very unfair in a case I was involved in. Even my lawyer feels he wasn't fair but was within the legal realm since judges are afforded a lot of leeway.

I don't think he should be able to get away with it and so I have decided to file a complaint against him. I was wondering though how doing this would effect me. I don't really believe that there is justice for all as that's a myth but I want to make sure filing a complaint doesn't screw me over in the future ( I don't think this judge can retaliate but who knows?)

How will I feel about the board's decision?
Deck: Anna k
No reversals or positions
Death/4 coins/ justice

Two majors flank four of coins. In the card, one of the figures is cowering over his coins behind a wall while the others look on obviously out in the cold. The figure in the four of coins isn't scared but he IS cowering. Do you think this means I'll be cowering in fear? Or do you think it refers to wanting more.... That I won't feel it's enough?

Death i think speaks of finality but I see it as clean and barren. So maybe I'll feel nothing And like whatever is done is NOT enough? I think the justice card doesn't speak of justice but is the cards way of confirming that the topic involves a legal issue. How would you all read this? I'm not sure what to think of this

I can't say these cards are very, positive about the board's decision. I don't believe you will feel that justice will be served, more like justice is dead (death), but you may be trying to hold on with hope that it will take place (4 of coins).

I was in a civil case about 5 years ago where I basically won the case, including summary judgment, but no matter what was in my favor in winning along the way, the higher court judge continued to make sure he took it all away, one way, or another. (I was fighting a major financial institution). I appealed the case too, to no avail. Hopefully, our legal system will be changing for the positive, in the not too distant future.

If you choose to take this action, I sincerely hope you win! But if not, this may be a situation for you where it is best to let go, so that you can move on, as opposed to continuing the fight. You'll know, after stepping away and taking more time to review. Wish you all the best!

Ace

I see it as you want BIG change (Death) but you also want to control the outcome (4 of coins) and you may not be able to do that. I have come to see Justice as balance: see the good and the evil and know ALL of us have some.

I would go ahead with your complaint. It sounds like this judge needs a review, but understand it may not change anything for you. But it may make thing better for others or the world, so go ahead!

Barb

LeFou

Death - Echoing your words, the matter is (perhaps) "finalized," goes no further. Did it ever have much of a chance? Maybe it's "beating a dead horse" (even though this deck has no horse).

4 of Coins - This card hints at feeling reluctant to "let go."

Justice - Here, the judge (to me) looks a bit "severe," maybe unbending, so maybe you will feel they were not moved by your "plea." But that's just guessing.

tarot_red

You feel that " justice is dead" and everyone is just looking after their interests and assess.
I don't see any point in complaining, but that's just me view.

olivia1

I can't say these cards are very, positive about the board's decision. I don't believe you will feel that justice will be served, more like justice is dead (death), but you may be trying to hold on with hope that it will take place (4 of coins).

I was in a civil case about 5 years ago where I basically won the case, including summary judgment, but no matter what was in my favor in winning along the way, the higher court judge continued to make sure he took it all away, one way, or another. (I was fighting a major financial institution). I appealed the case too, to no avail. Hopefully, our legal system will be changing for the positive, in the not too distant future.

If you choose to take this action, I sincerely hope you win! But if not, this may be a situation for you where it is best to let go, so that you can move on, as opposed to continuing the fight. You'll know, after stepping away and taking more time to review. Wish you all the best!

Yes I already feel justice is dead

You are right. I do need to move on but it angers me so much I feel this judge needs to be taught a lesson but based on these cards and what I know of the justice system, he won't be taught a lesson.

I am sorry about your case and that you also have to experience injustice :(

Thank you so much for helping me

olivia1

Death - Echoing your words, the matter is (perhaps) "finalized," goes no further. Did it ever have much of a chance? Maybe it's "beating a dead horse" (even though this deck has no horse).

4 of Coins - This card hints at feeling reluctant to "let go."

Justice - Here, the judge (to me) looks a bit "severe," maybe unbending, so maybe you will feel they were not moved by your "plea." But that's just guessing.

It's not about appealing. I'm livid by how unfair this judge is. He basically pissed all over what is right and fair. He wasn't right, fair or balanced like a judge is supposed to be. He didn't even follow proper procedure and give a reason for why he decided what he did which he is required to do. He is either an idiot with an inflated ego and thinks he is God or he is just careless and doesn't pay attention to detail.

Yes I need to let go. All I want is for him to get in trouble ( best caSe scenario) of at the very least he has to go through the trouble of being investigated.

Thanks for helping me :)

olivia1

I see it as you want BIG change (Death) but you also want to control the outcome (4 of coins) and you may not be able to do that. I have come to see Justice as balance: see the good and the evil and know ALL of us have some.

I would go ahead with your complaint. It sounds like this judge needs a review, but understand it may not change anything for you. But it may make thing better for others or the world, so go ahead!

Barb

Yes I do want change you are right but you are also right in that it won't happen.

Where did you see in the cards that it may change things for others? Because if it means that filing a complaint on that idiot means he will treat everyone fairly moving forward, that would be worth filing a complaint

Thank you for helping me [emoji4]

olivia1

You feel that " justice is dead" and everyone is just looking after their interests and assess.

I don't see any point in complaining, but that's just me view.

Yes justice is dead and I also agree there is no point in complaining as nothing will change. Thank you, tarot red :)

Ace

Yes I do want change you are right but you are also right in that it won't happen.

Where did you see in the cards that it may change things for others? Because if it means that filing a complaint on that idiot means he will treat everyone fairly moving forward, that would be worth filing a complaint

Thank you for helping me [emoji4]

I don't say for SURE it will make things better for others, but Death--big Change--is usually good. It shakes things up and makes way for new (and BETTER) things to come or happen. So putting a complaint in won't help YOU, but it may create Change and that could help others. I still urge you to go forward with your complaint. It may be the final stone thrown that will start an avalanche.
Barb