Here's one I made earlier!!!

Little Baron

Hi everyone

I am currently designing a deck as part of my course. I did start one over a year ago, just as a personal project, and found four of the completed cards in a distant and cob-webby folder on my PC, crammed inbetween a lot of other junk.

Thought I would share one with you.

Best wishes

Yaboot

**Hope this works as I have never attatched anything before**

Attachments

• 2 of cups.jpg
    2 of cups.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 203

Astraea

Wow, I would love to see more! You are a gifted artist.

Little Baron

Thank you Astraea

I did really enjoy making these cards. I had an idea how I wanted them to look, hand drew them and then hand painted them on the PC. I wanted faces that I would remember as characters. I think that they would have been good for me to use as I understood what was being put into them but I am not sure how useful they would be for another reader.

I will post the other three. Here goes!

Best wishes

Yaboot

Attachments

• the king of cups.jpg
    the king of cups.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 159

Little Baron

And here is my bash at the Page of Wands

Yaboot

Attachments

• the page of wands.jpg
    the page of wands.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 154

Little Baron

And finally, The Moon.

Hope you like them.

Yaboot

Attachments

• the moon.jpg
    the moon.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 168

LittleWing

Hey Yaboot - I like this style !! - and I am intregued to see some results of your project .

Astraea

Yaboot, I agree with LittleWing -- I like the style of your work and the interesting angle from which you have viewed these cards. Thank you very much for posting more images. I would buy this deck!

darwinia

Love the colours, the designs remind me of silk screening. It's a toss-up between the King of Cups and the Moon for me, simply because I like those colours best.

What computer program did you use please?

Little Baron

I mixed between using Photosuite and Photoshop. Photoshop was a lot easier to colour than the other though.

I am glad that you like them Freeiaskye. I will be in touch soon in the Rohrig forum.

Warm regards

yaboot

Brammetje

VERY talanted
and very erotic!

love,
Bram S.