Hermetic Tarot

The crowned one

This is a very amazing highly detailed deck. I find it a challenge to work with. I actually get a headache from it, that said, I find it very "Accurate" and worth the effort.

I own the deck and could take photo's of the cards of your choice if you like. High res.

And I am still looking for people to do a study group with on this deck ;)

BrightEye

Great stuff! I'm particularly interested to see some of the minors and maybe two or three majors. I have no particular preference as to which.

The crowned one

I will post them in a few hours, it is 1.14 here and I must call it a night. But I will put them up when I get up. I hope you will like this wonderful deck.

Mariana

Now that you guys are talking about the Hermetic: are there any good books to go with this deck?

Abrac

Majors_1
Majors_2
Minors_1
Minors_2

These are pretty big files. Photographing them is like photographing text; the more you reduce them the more blurry they get. If you have a slow connection it could take two or three minutes to download each one.

The crowned one

Thanks Abrac, I was just about to start taking pictures.

Abrac

No problem crowned one. I really love this deck but I don't use it much, if at all, lately. This was a good opportunity to break it out and enjoy it once again.

Abrac

Mariana said:
Now that you guys are talking about the Hermetic: are there any good books to go with this deck?
I've found the LWB that comes with this deck to be better than most. I can't think of any specific companion book for this deck, but it is one of many in a long line of esoteric and occult decks that can be traced as far back as Etteilla. If you are interested in learning more about the tradition and how we have arrived where we are today, you might want to read some of these authors: Etteilla (if you can find it); Eliphas Levi; Paul Christian; Papus; R. Falconnier; Saint-Germain; Oswald Wirth; Manly Hall; C.C. Zain; Aleister Crowley; A.E. Waite (if you have lots of time and have a high threshold for frustration); Israel Regardie; MacGregor Mathers. There are probably a lot more, but these are some of the most influential. Some of these are only available in French, but many of them have modern English translations. Decker and Dummett's A History of the Occult Tarot should be pretty good. It's been on my wish list for a long time but something else always seems to come up and bumps it back. This Web site is an excellent resource. Lot's of info and pics.