hierophant Rx ?

loquitaaphrodite

i did a three card daily relationship spread and the 3rd card was the hierophant Rx, does this mean the relationship will go against conventional traditions and get married anyways?

Hierophant rx for me, my first impression was that a promise was made between two lovers (2 of cups) but now one of seekers is going to go back on his/her word and not get married?

in a relationship spread, does the hierophant, even when reversed, always mean committment?

starrystarrynight

The Hierophant, rx, is more about being left at the altar (actually or metaphorically) than about getting married, I think.

(Rules state we are not allowed to discuss whole readings in this sub-forum.)

loquitaaphrodite

thank you starry. i appreciate the advice. i posted on the 'my reading,s' also, but w/ my entire spread interpretation... but my main concern / confusion is the Hierophant Rx. such a confusing card. i feel that it represents a promise of marriage that is not fullfilled.... a broken marriage promise.

The Hierophant, rx, is more about being left at the altar (actually or metaphorically) than about getting married, I think.

(Rules state we are not allowed to discuss whole readings in this sub-forum.)

willowfox

***Hierophant Rx could suggest just living together without the legal and religious constraints.

loquitaaphrodite

i thought so too... i suppose it depends on the other cards around it but i thought it could be either or, depending on the cards that were before the hierophant rx... thanks willow :)

***Hierophant Rx could suggest just living together without the legal and religious constraints.