His Premonition and the Moon?

Reverie

R and I had quite a heated argument earlier today. It started from something insensitive he said to me that set off my jealousy. I regret some of the things I said, they were hurtful and they hurt him. I didn't manage the situation well, but he was so insensitive earlier. Anyway, this lead to quite a 'deep' conversation this evening. He said he felt down, that he can't handle the stress in our relationship, he sees it as a "teenage situation" and it takes a toll on his health. Then he said something that really shocked me, he said he had a very strong feeling that something bad was going to happen to him soon. And I just don't know how to take it. Does he really feel it, or is this a way for him to show me something, a way of getting a point across? Regardless, I'm just really worried that he would say something like he did. Also had a reading from someone else a few months ago that saw a "bad news" card as the outcome for the relationship, the page of swords RX.

What should I know about what R told me earlier today?

Universal Waite

The Moon Knight of wands 8 of cups

Base card: 3 of cups

The moon shows wild emotions, and things not being the way they seem. This card can also indicate deception. I think he is the knight of wands, and he's leaping straight into the moon. I think the moon is quite different from the high priestess. If it were intuition, wouldn't you expect the high priestess to come up? I think there is danger around him, and this is why he feels the way he does. I think the danger is indicated by the moon, the howling wolves and the scorpion imagery. Did I mention he is scorpio? Why is he leaping into the moon? There are conflicting cards, and I wonder why. As an overarching direction the conversation was going in, I felt he was saying that, or suggesting that we stop seeing one another. Or it was an invitation from him, for me to end it. He didn't end it, ultimately, and neither did I. But I wonder if the 8 of cups is perhaps indicative of this desire to leave the relationship. It can also indicate a spiritual search, a time of uncertainty, taking a journey - he doesn't know where. I don't know about the 3 of cups as base. I wonder if I can tie this back to my jealousy over a certain woman that was in his life in the past few months, whom supposedly isn't any longer. I think he wants harmony - he doesn't want me to be jealous, he sees it as selfishness, I think the 3 of cups may indicate his desire to have me be in harmony amongst other women, rather than against him.

Please let me know your thoughts!

Priestess

cutiecutie said:
R and I had quite a heated argument earlier today. It started from something insensitive he said to me that set off my jealousy. I regret some of the things I said, they were hurtful and they hurt him. I didn't manage the situation well, but he was so insensitive earlier. Anyway, this lead to quite a 'deep' conversation this evening. He said he felt down, that he can't handle the stress in our relationship, he sees it as a "teenage situation" and it takes a toll on his health. Then he said something that really shocked me, he said he had a very strong feeling that something bad was going to happen to him soon. And I just don't know how to take it. Does he really feel it, or is this a way for him to show me something, a way of getting a point across? Regardless, I'm just really worried that he would say something like he did. Also had a reading from someone else a few months ago that saw a "bad news" card as the outcome for the relationship, the page of swords RX.

Universal Waite

The Moon Knight of wands 8 of cups

Base card: 3 of cups

The moon shows wild emotions, and things not being the way they seem. This card can also indicate deception. I think he is the knight of wands, and he's leaping straight into the moon. I think the moon is quite different from the high priestess. If it were intuition, wouldn't you expect the high priestess to come up? I think there is danger around him, and this is why he feels the way he does. I think the danger is indicated by the moon, the howling wolves and the scorpion imagery. Did I mention he is scorpio? Why is he leaping into the moon? There are conflicting cards, and I wonder why. As an overarching direction the conversation was going in, I felt he was saying that, or suggesting that we stop seeing one another. Or it was an invitation from him, for me to end it. He didn't end it, ultimately, and neither did I. But I wonder if the 8 of cups is perhaps indicative of this desire to leave the relationship. It can also indicate a spiritual search, a time of uncertainty, taking a journey - he doesn't know where. I don't know about the 3 of cups as base. I wonder if I can tie this back to my jealousy over a certain woman that was in his life in the past few months, whom supposedly isn't any longer. I think he wants harmony - he doesn't want me to be jealous, he sees it as selfishness, I think the 3 of cups may indicate his desire to have me be in harmony amongst other women, rather than against him.

Please let me know your thoughts!

I think it shows a lot of confusion is going on right now and he wants it to end, turn his back on it and walk away to happier times with friends and family. Just my thoughts.

willowfox

The guy is just pulling the wool over your eyes as he seems really eager to walk out for good.

Reverie

I actually, don't think he has the intention to leave me or the relationship yet, or at least his most recent actions since the conversation don't match that intention.

MYFIGO

cutiecutie said:
Then he said something that really shocked me, he said he had a very strong feeling that something bad was going to happen to him soon. And I just don't know how to take it. Does he really feel it, or is this a way for him to show me something, a way of getting a point across?

The Moon ... things currently unseen yet no less real
Knight of wands ... exploration and travel to exotic locations, last minute holiday or even set off to explore the world
8 of cups ... divorce and separation for relationships

Base card: 3 of cups ... enjoyment, celebration and good company

I think you're right on target as far as his offering you an opportunity to end the relationship. All he wants is to be happy and your jealousy and emotional response doesn't feel good to him. If you are not able to create harmony in your relationship, he is about to take off for a better environment.

The fact that you feel an argument justifiable due to an insensitive remark backs up his remark of "teenager" like response.

I don't mean to come across as critical and harsh, but he's sending you signals that he is about to depart. The question is, can you do anything to change that? So perhaps it would be a good idea to see what steps you could take to make him see you differently?

Best wishes,
Jude