Holiday Tarot Gifts?

feynrir

Hi everyone!

Would you like to share stories of glorious decks you got from the thoughtful people in your lives this season? I would! :D

My dear partner got me the Tarot Illuminati and was even thoughtful enough to buy the satin bag to go along with it. I am so utterly happy! It's so bold and luxurious as a set. So far it's lovely to read with as well.

I look forward to some holiday stories about the decks some of you are being gifted, or perhaps are gifting yourselves! Cheers and happy festivities!

kduphily

I do have 2 new decks coming but haven't unwrapped them yet, waiting patiently for hubby to wake up so I can :) will let you know what they are :)

Merry Christmas ��

ETA. I received the Hanson-Roberts deck (daughter) and the tarot of the hidden realm (hubby) :D
Now to get to know them

conurelover

I gifted a family member a Tarrochino Lombardo - a Soprafino style deck.

jillkite

Does it count if you got them for yourself....?
I have aquired the Hawaiian Oracle and Roots of Asia (Fr version) in the last 48 hours...
Feeling rather sheepish and indulgent..... blaming it on Christmas ;)

Terrapin

Got the Fairy Lights for myself for Christmas and the Ancient Italian from a family member. Both beautiful!

Curious Dragon

I haven't gotten anything, yet, but I've been promised a nice box to store my decks in and a Chapters card that will probably get me Mary K Greer's book on tarot reversals. It's possible I'll get more gift cards this week and then I'll have some choices to make. Greer's book on the court cards? The Tarot Illuminati? The Tarot of the Magical Forest? The Revelations Tarot? Too many choices...

Annabelle

Mostly I asked for other (non-tarot) things this Christmas, but I did get one deck -- the Fairy Lights tarot. It is charming!!!

Catmoon

Hubby bought Bohemian Cats mini and bag from Baba but didn't arrive yet.
My eldest gave me the Night Sun Tarot and a journal to my Illuminati ( I already have the kit; bag; trimmed deck and deck alone).
My youngest gave me the Silver Witchcraft Tarot and a journal to my Draconis.
I had to myself the Art of Tarot from Liz Dean.
Santa was good to me!!!!
Merry Christmas ��

RavenLuna

I was spoiled!

I was very fortunate to get Crystal Visions Tarot with a pouch from my husband. My daughter bought me a leather journal and the Witches Tarot (Dugan) - which was a nice surprise, my sister bought me a velvet cloth and pouch, and my son bought me the Druidcraft deck.

Non-tarot but divination gifts, include a book (Edred Thorsson) with a bag of blackthorn runes. The little one bought me a Lenormand book (Caitlin Matthews).

So much to learn about!

HighPriestess

I bought myself the Babylonian Tarot and the Oracle of the Mermaids (for reals this time).