Holistic Health Spread (mind/body/spirit)

ArtemisOrange

Hey there! This is my first time posting in these forums, but I just created this spread this evening (I did not check if it exists already...) and I wanted to share it. I hope any who try it share their results as I've only used it on one person so far, but it was with really great results. I'm very new to tarot (uhm... two days, hehe) but I seem to have quite the aptitude and trust the results I get. This is the third spread I've created on the fly/for the situation, although the others are less interesting. ;)

I call it a holistic spread because it's about the mind, body, and spirit/uality.

It starts with a chakra spread, and then one side of the 'body' is dedicated to reading spiritual and physical health. This isn't meant to diagnose or find any illness, just a general 'hey how ya feelin' kind of vibe.' The layout paints a picture of a human figure. I'll try to reproduce it here.

When I did this reading, I asked the querant to pick a card the represented themselves because I didn't know them that well. But it could easily be done without this card. The last card, #20, is a holistic (whole) view of the mind/body/spirit. I read this card last. I saved it like the ending of a mystery novel, the surprise ending.

--------------------------------S
----------7-----------
----------6-----------
--------8-5-14----------------20
------9---4---15------
----10----3-----16------
------11--2--17------
-----12---1---18-----
----13----------19----

1-7 - read as a usual chakra reading
8 - current spiritual health, temperature, reality
9 - how you feel about your spirituality, or lack of
10 - past spiritual problems or influences, how they affect you know, familial/cultural influence
11 - future/path of your faith/practice
12 - available tools, possible actions, advice
13 - what you can do for future improvement/goal, possible dangers, outcome
14 - current physical health, reality
15 - how you feel physically, or think you feel
16 - past problems and current manifestations
17 - future concerns, outer influences (can include potential addictions)
18 - what you can do for yourself now, tools or habits to use or embrace, advice
19 - how you can help yourself in the future, possible dangers, outcome
20 - holistic body/mind/spirit, intuit how you wish

Please do let me know how it works for you. :)

ArtemisOrange

I made a few changes to layout and questions that felt a little better.

I also read this for a second person and it was equally successful. I would love to see what happens for other folks. :D