Horary Readings Round 7 - Questions

PeonyInLove

Yes you can! Your question should be about something that is very important to you (but not necessarily to the World in general) and something that is current as an issue in your life.

Okies... I want to get a divorce as we're estranged. He works interstate the majority of the time. He has a big gambling problem and even though he earns a good income, we have never been able to get ahead. I'm attracted to other men. He is behaving very maliciously and threatens me with our only child. He has known that I've wanted a divorce and don't love him for nearly a year. I'm scared to leave but can't stand to stay. I have hopes and dreams for the future and he isn't in any of it. I want to legally divorce and focus on my university degree and hopefully one day find someone that I can have more children with and a union that's balanced and based on mutual love. He is the only man I've ever been with. I've had other boyfriends but not intimate. I've never been independent. These changes are huge for me. If I go what is in store for me, the good and bad? (Haha sorry I just gave you my life story)

Minderwiz

OK, so your question seems to come down to will you successfully achieve a divorce, so that you can move on with your life (and in particular on your studies). In a large part that's also going to involve your own inner strength to take you through what is never easy at the best of times, but in the circumstances you describe, is going to require you to both move out and hire a lawyer to institute divorce proceedings.

That means that I'm looking for indications that you can go through with that and that the divorce will follow (which it should do). If that seems a reasonable summary of what you want to know, I think I can get on with it. Would a six month period be reasonable in this case, or would you prefer if I took a longer (1 year) or shorter (three months) time period for you to achieve this.

In part that's going to depend on what you see as a satisfactory state of affairs within the time period. Being legally separated and having divorce proceedings underway may be enough for you as an outcome in the period. Alternatively you may be more concerned with achieving the divorce itself as a final outcome. That in turn will depend on the local law on divorce, so if there are legally required time limits involved, then let me know so that I can build them into the reading.

PeonyInLove

OK, so your question seems to come down to will you successfully achieve a divorce, so that you can move on with your life (and in particular on your studies). In a large part that's also going to involve your own inner strength to take you through what is never easy at the best of times, but in the circumstances you describe, is going to require you to both move out and hire a lawyer to institute divorce proceedings.

That means that I'm looking for indications that you can go through with that and that the divorce will follow (which it should do). If that seems a reasonable summary of what you want to know, I think I can get on with it. Would a six month period be reasonable in this case, or would you prefer if I took a longer (1 year) or shorter (three months) time period for you to achieve this.

In part that's going to depend on what you see as a satisfactory state of affairs within the time period. Being legally separated and having divorce proceedings underway may be enough for you as an outcome in the period. Alternatively you may be more concerned with achieving the divorce itself as a final outcome. That in turn will depend on the local law on divorce, so if there are legally required time limits involved, then let me know so that I can build them into the reading.

I'm hoping that by 6 months that I have started proceedings but maybe a 12 month timeframe would be better suited? In Australia once you have applied for a divorce it takes 12 months for the divorce to be finalised. Bit definitely focusing on achieving a divorce and my life afterwards if that's possible? If not just focus around what you think is the best out of all I've said lol

Thank you x

Ethereal

hi minderwiz

just wanted to know if you will be able to do my 2 questions I recently posted; regarding what will the future outcome be for me regarding a reunion with a long lost cousin? (anything you can hone in on). and, what will be in store for me regarding my health within the next 6 months or so?

please let me know. thank you as always!

Minderwiz

hi minderwiz

just wanted to know if you will be able to do my 2 questions I recently posted; regarding what will the future outcome be for me regarding a reunion with a long lost cousin? (anything you can hone in on). and, what will be in store for me regarding my health within the next 6 months or so?

please let me know. thank you as always!

I should be able to take them after I've read for PeonyInLove. I'm conscious that I'd doing a lot of readings for you and I want to allow others to have a chance as well. So downtime, when there's no body waiting is ideal. Also it gives chance for the heavens to move on from the last reading, otherwise you'll get much the same again.

Ethereal

I fully understand, minderwiz. whenever you get the chance, is ok with me.
If you can PM me when its posted , would be great. so, I don't miss it, and can give you full feedback. thanks , as always!

Ira

Q for Minderwiz

Hi Minderwiz,

I would like to request a chart read, please?
Again, on job opportunities. I have a few selections, all in the same field(travel related). Would like to know if you see any of them coming to fruition, and also (time) of starting permanent employment with any of them? Also, if you could see if there are opportunities/people I could be overlooking, that could be helpful/beneficial?

Thanks

Minderwiz

Hi Ira,

I have a couple of readings coming up for Ethereal but I'm sure she wouldn't mind if I look at yours first, then I can give her my full attention.

Minderwiz

Next up is Ethereal but it will be a couple of days before I can get round to her questions.

thrasheddoll

could it work?

I have feelings for an older Cancer male (Scorpio moon, Leo ascendant), I'm a Taurus female (Taurus moon, Leo ascendant), and even though I am not sure if he is the one for me I am curious whether anything will develop. Sometimes he can be very cold and guarded and other times he's in a great mood and talkative and supportive. At first he said no sex, we're just friends, but then a week later he was like ok let's have sex next month but no romance. Tbh I'm not sure that I even want to have sex with him if he doesn't want to develop some kind of a romantic relationship. I think that he's the kind of guy that doesn't want to make a move unless he's made up his mind completely about the direction of the relationship. I've had a thing for him for over 2 years and now that he's single it's my opportunity to see if there's hope. He often goes through bouts of depression also so he secludes himself which also makes it difficult to communicate.. sometimes he'll just ignore me. And communication can be challenging. Do I just need to be patient?