How about...the Celestial Tarot?

13thFaeChylde

whoa....lookie here!
(checks out the new digs)

do we start with the Fool or is that too predictable?
there is so much to learn!!! All those symbols and stars....

WhiteRaven

Thank you Sulis :)

WhiteRaven

Actually, I would like to start with the Fool....I'm a tad confused about this card.....but that's just me...I'll go with the flow if you both wish to start somewhere else....we will hit the Fool eventually...;)

13thFaeChylde

I'm confused about it also....well, I don't understand the Uranus aspect
(insert Beavis & Butthead laugh here....I just said Uranus, lol)

and starting at the beginning does make sense, although I read magazines backwards :)

WhiteRaven

OK...well, let's sit tight for now and see what Miss_Yuko has to say. She's in a different time zone than we are (Brazil), which I really don't know what time it is there right now....but this thread has moved forward so fast with the index being made and us discussing where to start and the "Fool"....she's got some catching up to do....lol. Seeing that it was her idea to start the Study Group, I think maybe we should wait to see what she would like to do.
:)

MareSaturni

WhiteRaven said:
OK...well, let's sit tight for now and see what Miss_Yuko has to say. She's in a different time zone than we are (Brazil), which I really don't know what time it is there right now....but this thread has moved forward so fast with the index being made and us discussing where to start and the "Fool"....she's got some catching up to do....lol. Seeing that it was her idea to start the Study Group, I think maybe we should wait to see what she would like to do.
:)

Oh, thank you for waiting for me. The truth is that i was out to...get my Celestial Tarot :D

Now that i have it here, we can start. I agree the fool should be the first. Does anyone want to start the thread or should i do it myself?

Thanks, again, for being so nice :)

~Yuko

13thFaeChylde

yay!!!!....you got it!
i'm on my way home, so it will be a while before I log in...

so if you get a chance, miss_yuko, to open a thread maybe i can pop in before i go to sleep tonight, lol :)

MareSaturni

Just wondering...no one else interested in this deck? I've seen only myself, WhiteRaven, 13thFaeChylde and StLouisTarot showing up =/

Anyway, i have already started the High Priestess thread. Hope to see you there :D :D :D

~Yuko

13thFaeChylde

I'll be in the study threads this weekend, haven't been able to study them as much as I'd like to this past week.....

ahhhhhhh, it IS Frday :)

Rhiamon

ahhh...now I cannot wait to get my deck from Amazon! Nice to see some people really like it, can't wait to join in ;)