How accurate are the yes/no spreads and which one are the best to use?

MariaPeea

With this spread especially, I have to say it is extremely sensitive to current energies. I know this seems like a "well, DUH" thing to say, but hear me out. If you were to ask "what is happening at the party on thursday?" and pull three cards, the cards will essentially be predicting the future and telling you whats to come. "You will have an awesome time with a special someone and be oh so glad you went!"

However, if you were to ask "is so and so coming to the party?" it will give you an answer strictly based on so and so's current thoughts on the party. So, if you ask a yes or no "is x coming to the party?" on tuesday, but X doesn't decide he's going until thursday, the cards will say "no". And then you show up to the party and X is there and your like "hey, what the hell??" and it makes the spread seem inaccurate, when really its just such a concentrated question and such a specific spread that it gives you the answer as it currently is and not as what it WILL be.

Anyway, thats just what I've found. Like, I notice it is a terrible spread to use when asking whether or not you are going to get a job you just interviewed for. If you ask directly after an amazing interview, it gives you a "yes" answer because that interviewer really liked you and at the time, saw no reason not to hire you. However, maybe two days later they interview someone else who has way more qualifications then you do and they hire them instead. And then all of a sudden your not hired and the spread was "wrong". So....just gotta be careful what your asking and when ;)

ETA: Also, with this spread, I've found "The Fool" to represent when someone kind of made a decision almost without really thinking about it. Kind of like an instinct thing, or a 'throwing it to the wind' thing. So like...."is this going to happen?" and you get The Fool in yes, it's because whoever had the final say in that thing happening kinda just went "eff it" and did it. That kind of thing...

ETA AGAIN: Also, I find for myself, the most "fluid" answers tend to come hand in hand with The Magician, Ace of Cups and Ace of Wands. I can't remember how concrete The Fool was....but actually, I think anytime an answer comes up with The Fool it stays the same throughout, so despite it's kind of flippant nature it's a pretty accurate card to get. The Magician though...I think whenever I get this I almost ignore it instinctively. It is never actually accurate for me. Whenever I see it, I know it's one of those cards where that thing is happening because YOU or whoever your asking about chooses for it to be that way for now. So it is extremely easy for that answer to change...if you dont like it, you just do something instantly to change it and all of a sudden its different. However the World, Ace of Pentacles or Ace of Swords are deeper cards where the answer is pretty solid, and has more factors relating to it then you can control.

MoiraKarin

I use mostly the spread mentioned here. My experience with it is it could be " towering"
accurate, about 75% it is, though i would never use it as a primairy way to get me info.

I sort of use it as a back up system. It has been pretty accurate in combo.

I never want to use these spreads in terms of, questions that desire a definite yes or no.

I do not believe tarot works this way...

No future is ever fixed. Maybe just well...