How am I supposed to get pregnant

Annia

Hi everyone
To explain this weird title, I recently saw a fortune teller.
She is very very good, I saw her about 10 years ago when I was really down and she saw so many things, that were correct to the month that came out true (for example, she told me that in September, I'd meet my future husband and so it was and many other things)
She uses the Lenormand cards.

I recently feel very exhausted and thought, why not see her again and see what she can tell me.

In her spread she read, that I will become pregnant again (would be my 3. child) in July.
Later on, she did a spread for my husband and read the same thing.
The absolute last thing I want now is a third child, I am overburdened with my other two (the main reason I went there to see her).
So she told me to watch out in June-July-August.

Unfortunately, I forgot to ask her how I was supposed to get pregnant.
We use condoms, as I don't want to take any hormones any longer, so there are only 2 possibilities:
1) We forget them
2) They burst

So I thought I'd see if my Tarot Cards could tell me something more, I use the Robin Wood cards, I pulled to cards which I intended to read together, I got:

7 of swords, the Lovers

The Lovers are naked and in love, this most probably shows my husband and me, making love ;)
the 7 of swords; something is being stolen.
Since no one will steal our contraception, I'm thinking that we'll just forget about it (which I will make now 100% sure that it will not happen ;) )

How would you read this 7 of swords?

Rachx

The condom splits and some semen sneaks out! ;)

DDwarks

I agree with this too. If you consider the Lovers card to be about crossroads (splits!) with the sneaking of the 7 of Swords, it looks like semen will get in!

Alternatively, does your husband want more children?
Lovers+ 7 of Swords could also be him choosing to trick you into getting pregnant!

Grizabella

Condoms aren't foolproof. There can be semen leakage even through a pin-hole sized flaw in them. Using a spermicide in combination with the condoms would be a good idea.

The 7 of Swords shows someone carrying pointed objects so that makes me think there's the possibility of there being some sort of flaw in a condom.

I believe that there are no accidents in life. Everything happens for a greater purpose. The Lovers card on RWS shows that angel looking over the couple. If you take every precaution and still get pregnant, then my belief is that you've gotten pregnant because you were chosen to for some higher reason than you can see. Just use the spermicide along with a condom and then if you still get pregnant there must be some very important reason you've been chosen to have the child. :)

I've certainly been in your position, so I feel for you. Hugs! :heart:

jnett

Hi everyone
To explain this weird title, I recently saw a fortune teller.
She is very very good, I saw her about 10 years ago when I was really down and she saw so many things, that were correct to the month that came out true (for example, she told me that in September, I'd meet my future husband and so it was and many other things)
She uses the Lenormand cards.

I recently feel very exhausted and thought, why not see her again and see what she can tell me.

In her spread she read, that I will become pregnant again (would be my 3. child) in July.
Later on, she did a spread for my husband and read the same thing.
The absolute last thing I want now is a third child, I am overburdened with my other two (the main reason I went there to see her).
So she told me to watch out in June-July-August.

Unfortunately, I forgot to ask her how I was supposed to get pregnant.
We use condoms, as I don't want to take any hormones any longer, so there are only 2 possibilities:
1) We forget them
2) They burst

So I thought I'd see if my Tarot Cards could tell me something more, I use the Robin Wood cards, I pulled to cards which I intended to read together, I got:

7 of swords, the Lovers

The Lovers are naked and in love, this most probably shows my husband and me, making love ;)
the 7 of swords; something is being stolen.
Since no one will steal our contraception, I'm thinking that we'll just forget about it (which I will make now 100% sure that it will not happen ;) )

How would you read this 7 of swords?

Seven of Swords has so many different interpretations... one of those is standing your ground, or take-up a defense. If this is read with the lovers card, maybe you should consider taking a different approach on protection...e.g. what you should use as a contraceptive to avoid pregnancy. Card readings are not etched in stone, you can change the outcome, especially in this type of reading.

Annia

Same here :D
In advance, thank you all already for your replies.
I didn't have the time to reply properly tonight, but I will do so tomorrow morning :)

Annia

Hehe, ok. I think it should cover the problem then if I simply go and buy new ones? Because I wouldn't have otherwhise, so I just pick a new package ;)

Annia

I agree with this too. If you consider the Lovers card to be about crossroads (splits!) with the sneaking of the 7 of Swords, it looks like semen will get in!

Alternatively, does your husband want more children?
Lovers+ 7 of Swords could also be him choosing to trick you into getting pregnant!

Hehe, no my husband absolutly wants no more children him either ;)
In fact he's been thinking about sterilisation but it's a big step for him.

Hmm, I was about to buy a new package of condoms anyway, so maybe if I just chose another package from the back row, instead of the first one, I could prevent it?
Or I'll just have no sex before my ovulation in June-July-August, that should be the safest ;)

Annia

Condoms aren't foolproof. There can be semen leakage even through a pin-hole sized flaw in them. Using a spermicide in combination with the condoms would be a good idea.

The 7 of Swords shows someone carrying pointed objects so that makes me think there's the possibility of there being some sort of flaw in a condom.

I believe that there are no accidents in life. Everything happens for a greater purpose. The Lovers card on RWS shows that angel looking over the couple. If you take every precaution and still get pregnant, then my belief is that you've gotten pregnant because you were chosen to for some higher reason than you can see. Just use the spermicide along with a condom and then if you still get pregnant there must be some very important reason you've been chosen to have the child. :)

I've certainly been in your position, so I feel for you. Hugs! :heart:

You are right. Yes, I was also thinking about the pointed objects, or knives, that could make a hole.
I do share your view of life though; I also see it the way you do, that everything happens for a reason. However, I rather don't let some things happen if I can prevent them ;)

As I said to Dwarf, maybe if I chose another package of condoms then the one I would have, everything will be fine *hope-hope-hope* :D
Or as I also said, no sex in those three months before my ovulation ;)

Rachx

Hehe, ok. I think it should cover the problem then if I simply go and buy new ones? Because I wouldn't have otherwhise, so I just pick a new package ;)

Also I would use spermicide like Grizabella said -