How do I come what I need to be to break the deadlock I am in

Arcane

MM

I have had a health diagnosis which really needs me to be less driven, it seems that I am not likely to be able to become a highly successful, large company owning business woman, I would have liked to been.

What I need now is a spread that will help me work out who I really am or what I need to become.

My attempts are not proving very successful. Even my decision spread is not much use, as I do not know what options I have :D

So any pointers welcome. I can not quiet find what it is I want in the archieves

Thanks in advance
K

Dolphin_Dreamer

Hi Arcane

Arcane said:
What I need now is a spread that will help me work out who I really am or what I need to become.
This might be what you are looking for or with modifications might help you to figure it out

copied from somewhere on AT said:
A strange spread that digs deep

5 ****2 6

1. Your perception of current situation
2. Another view of current situation. Can be about another person's perspective if you are asking about a relationship, or just a more objective view of situation.
3. The Answer. What you need but have denied yourself or not seen.
4.The Hidden Question. What you are *really* asking. What you seek.
5. What needs to be given up, changed or destroyed.
6. What needs to be built, created.

If you like you can pull another card for "outcome" or "further advice"

This spread has provoked a lot of insight for me. The "Hidden Question" placement especially seems to yield a lot of "a-ha!" moments. It can be interesting to look at the Answer before looking at the Hidden Question.

The spread is a variation of Linda Falario's Web spread. Her spread uses eight cards and the meanings of the positions are a bit more obscure. You can find her web site by searching for "shadow tarot" or "anandazone."

If anyone tries this out I would be interested in hearing what you think!

darn! I can't get the layout to look right in this post. 1 is slightly above 2 and the others form a cross. (or you could tilt them and make an X)

Myrrha
the thread is here http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8566

Best of luck to you

The crowned one

1/2 ***** 3/4

*** 5/6

1 inner truth as to what you want... 2 on top(crossing it) outer attitude towards achievement.

3 inner truth as to what you need...4 on top(crossing it) outer attitude about values.

5 inner truth of your feelings...6 on top ( crossing it) outer attitude, your reactions

7 future inner truth to be revealed.

Rosanne

I am sorry your health diagnosis is changing your goals for you Arcane.
Here is a spread that may help. It is a seven card spread.
1. This is who I am right now.
2. This is what I do not know about myself
3. This is what I need to give up right now
4. This is what I need to develop
5. This is what I could consider to become
6. This is my current direction
7. This is where it may lead.
It is laid out like this.
3******4
***1****
***2**** (card 2 is laid as if crossing card 1)
5**6***7
Look for the relationships between cards for example 3 + 5, 4 +7, and crosswise 3+7, 4+5, 1+6. See the pairings as pairs of position statements, for example 1.- This is who I am right now and 6.- This is my current direction. As a more mediative consideration- from the remainder deck choose a card that best describes your goal and place it beside each pairing to see if you can slot it in as an option. All the very best. ~Rosanne

temperlyne

As I am in a deadlock myself at the moment I find these spreads very useful!
Thanks for sharing everyone!

Arcane

Thanks so much.

I will certainly give these a try.

Arcane