How do you search for spreads (or would like to)?

How do you search for spreads (or would like to)?

• Total voters

Sheri

The purpose of this poll is to get an idea of how our members search for spreads or would like to search for spreads - if you don't see your method up, please feel free to post it to the thread - I'll be reading all the posts!

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the choices or in general regarding the poll.

I made the poll multiple choice - if you pick more than one criteria please post with which is your PRIMARY or MOST IMPORTANT criteria, i.e. if you pick Category and Number of Cards, let me know if you would search Relationships, 12-card or if you would search 12-card, Relationships - IF you have a preference. If not, that's OK too!

Thanks in advance for participating! Your opinions matter :thumbsup:

valeria
moderator, Tarot Spreads

AJ

I voted by number of cards, but if I had some extra coin that wasn't going to decks :) I'd maybe also buy the spread thingie now available, the scans look great.

Maybe someone could put a bug in Solandia's ear to use it as an enticement to join or renew membership. Hummmmmm???

Astraea Aurora

I usually search by Category, the purpose of the spread is really important to me.

If I already heard something about a spread and I can't remember all of it I try searching by Name ... but often enough I found myself looking up all the spreads in different categories which might fit for the spread I look for and eliminating those which didn't fit in the end.

So it's all about Categories with me ... :D

Astraea Aurora :grin:

Sheri

Thanks to everyone who has voted so far! I appreciate this information ALOT.

Please, anyone who hasn't voted yet, come on in and vote :D

the_surfacer

My most important criteria is also category; then, depending on what exactly I want, I look at the number of cards and then, having narrowed it down that way, I just read the descriptions of each spread until I find the one that'll work for me.

goldnchyl

Another vote for category. The way the spread builds, deduces, and concludes

MCsea

THanks for the poll, I like category, but once I have found the spread appreciate ALL the details you mention ;)

MARINA

kmartin60

BY catagory just seems the simplest way . At least to me. Now I need to use that same idea on my tarot journal! shaking head at my cluttered,
dis-orginized....LOl Kim

tarot4fun

Mostly, I look at Number of Cards, then Category.

Thanks Valeria. :)

Suz :heart:

missycab

valeria said:
I made the poll multiple choice - if you pick more than one criteria please post with which is your PRIMARY or MOST IMPORTANT criteria, i.e. if you pick Category and Number of Cards, let me know if you would search Relationships, 12-card or if you would search 12-card, Relationships - IF you have a preference. If not, that's OK too!

valeria
moderator, Tarot Spreads

My most important criteria is CATEGORY, then my second one is NUMBER OF CARDS (i prefer short ones), and finally BY DIVINATION TOOL.