How I became a true believer in the healing powers of Crystals

Beautiful Luna

I've got a story about how crystals helped heal my pained jaw.

I was taking a course in Sacred Hot Stone Massage and the instructors used many beautiful crystals, incense and of course the sacred hot stones during the 2 day course in November.

Prior to this course, I had been complaining of jaw pain. I felt my lymph nodes swell up, I was just in a great deal of pain and ready to go to the doctor over this. *BUT*....

I wanted to go to the doctor, but first I spent 2 days doing the Sacred Hot Stone course. With the mixture of everyone's beautiful and healing energy, the stones and the crystals, by the end of the FIRST day my jaw pain was completely gone. After that moment, I became a firm believer in holistic healing and crystal energy.

..And that's *my* personal story.

:heart: ~ Liza

Dusk Till Dawn

For Jaw problems I always wear an apophyllite, I immediately notice when I am not wearing my necklace. It's also hard to get as a stone pendant, but when you find one it really helps. The way they work is amazing, when they brake, it means that they served their purpose. So, I give them back to the earth were they came from.

HarmonyWind

Great story! It's always exciting to hear about these experiences.

I, too, do notice that combining the stones with other energies can be very effective. It's great having them around.

diane drizzy

That is a wonderful story. It really is amazing that we do have options besides medications that can help. I never would have believed in crystal and gemstone healings, however since I started using them I really do see changes. Plus the added bonus that they are things of beauty and a joy unto themselves is more than I can ask for!