How many decks do you have!?!?!?!?! (v2005)

How many (different) TAROT decks do you have?

• zero :-(

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • 2-10

Votes: 31 30.7%
  • 11-20

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • 21-50

Votes: 20 19.8%
  • 51-100

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • 101-200

Votes: 15 14.9%
  • 201-500

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • 501-1000

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • 1000+ :-)

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WolfyJames

Last year I was in the 11-20 decks while now I'm in the 21-50 decks. I now have 29 decks, if I don't count the second copy I have of the Gothic Tarot by Vargo. My motto is to get one deck a month but I have invested more money this year into books (Pagans, and some companion books like the PsyCards and The Tarot of the Old Path) and oracles. My oracle wishlist only contains two decks now while my tarot wishlist has grown. I'll only buy tarot deck next year I guess.

Free Flight

I have 4 nowadays which means my numbers have dropped. I have given a few decks away of late

Mimers

I have stayed at about the same amount although the decks I have has changed. Decks I never thought I would let go of I traded (Alchemical, Blue Moon) and I have aquired decks I never thought I would own (Norse).

So, I am still around 80 decks not including oracles.

Mimi

Solty Dog

I have 21. I was amazed at that when I counted them. I am still looking to get a few others too. I am running out of drawer space. I remember when I could fit all my decks in a shoebox. What is the number that you are officially classified as as addict? :D

I say 30

B.S. Dog

NightWing

Then Addicted...

...is certainly what I've become. Several friends think that I'm "completely 'round the twist", as some folks here might say. I passed the 250 mark awhile ago, and like to think of myself as a Collector. An increasingly serious Collector, at that.

But its all about the art, and a person should collect something, and everyone needs a hobby, and...yadda, yadda, yadda. There ARE worse things to be addicted to, you know. })

Dwaas

10 decks now, and wanting to add three more. Not very impressive :) but people call me addicted too, not because of the many decks but because I spend so much time to tarot. I don't know what they are talking about... :D
Blessings

jackdaw*

46 right now ... if you count the 7 in the mail as we speak from various sources. I imagine I'll be in the 51-100 category by the new year.

Eco74

In 2004 I voted 11-20 and now with a more than doubled amount of decks I'm heading towards the high end of 21-50 (total of 44 including one oracle, waiting for nr. 45 that's in the mail).
I think that when I voted last I had 12 or 13 decks, so it's a pretty big increase...

elancl

I had 2 until 4 days ago. Now I've more. Thanks, Jeannette!

Emily

I voted 51-100 - I think I have just over 51 now :)