How MANY times have you had SAME card

greatdane

come up, in reading after reading? Or at least within a month or so?

I once had the tower show up like three times in three straight readings. That was interesting. Lately I had the Ace, Two and Three of Wands show up in consecutive readings (I'm planning a move, so that was inspiring!). Just wondering if anyone has noticed they've had the same card show up time and again or like all fire or water cards?

I know with as much reading as AT peeps have done, SURELY there have to be some interesting readings people have had back to back to back!

TarotFolk?

Empath111

Hi great dane:)

I have most definitely had the same card come up in readings. Whether for myself or others. For example I just posted I have been getting the 5 of pents as someone's feelings towards another. I was asked to read twice and both times it came up.

So I do get this quite often! :) I also may do a read for myself, but then ask for an objective read in an exchange. the person reading often gets the same card. I find it fascinating:)

MissJo

I don't keep track... well, I do, but I don't count the numbers. There are times when I have to redo readings though and I end up with the same card in the same position, despite my thorough shuffling. It's at that point I decide that the card is special and I should pay attention to it.

NikkiB

Before I lost my animals recently I had the death card come up every day for over a week :(

When I was very depressed I got the 8 swords almost every reading about myself and also 4 swords as I was being told to rest and meditate.

i have also done a reading (5 cards) and then shuffled and asked the same question again and got exactly the same cards in same order and i shuffle very well! :eek:

Frayling0

My girlfriend had The Tower come up 5 times in a row while reading for herself. A few days later she had a minor car crash (luckily, she was fine).

When I first started reading tarot cards, I kept getting the High Priestess over and over, I presume that was because I was learning new knowledge.

WolfSpirit

This happens to me a lot !
I used to get the six of swords when I wanted to go away to live somewhere else or just travel.
Recently I got a lot of two cups and king of cups for relationships, and five of wands and nine of wands for career and money (which is not going as smoothly as my love life, I guess you can't have everything)

blackrainbow

This happens to me. Last time it happened the 3 of swords came up in every reading for a week. i couldnt work out why as it was a very happy time but the last day it came up there was a terrible family row which divided the family in half a really bad time for everyone. that was a couple of months ago but i'm glad to say its all been sorted out now.

Hemera

This has happened to me a lot this summer. A card comes up until the thing happens that it is talking about.

I had the 7 of Swords pop up in most readings I did for myself until the thing it was talking about happened in June. And now it has recently been the Two of Swords and I m waiting for whatever it is to happen.

There are also some cards that almost never come up and when I recently went through the whole deck I was surprised to see lots of cards I almost forgot exist!

Anna

Loads and loads of times. Happens so often I don't even notice it any more.

I have certain cards that occur again and again in my daily readings, sometimes on consecutive days.

Barleywine

come up, in reading after reading? Or at least within a month or so?

I once had the tower show up like three times in three straight readings. That was interesting. Lately I had the Ace, Two and Three of Wands show up in consecutive readings (I'm planning a move, so that was inspiring!). Just wondering if anyone has noticed they've had the same card show up time and again or like all fire or water cards?

I know with much reading AT peeps have done, SURELY there have to be some interesting readings people have had back to back to back!

TarotFolk?

Last week I had the Hanged Man come up during my daily draw three days in a row. At the time it looked like I might have to step in and assume my daughter's education loan payments, but she straightened it out and the card stopped appearing.