How often has this happened to you?

tarotreader2007

I can't say I've had a relationship problem like this but I've definitely had the repeat reading problem. I'm sure any person that has been doing tarot for a while has done the same reading time and time again.

Weeks ago, I rescued this cat and gave it over to the police who rushed it to the hospital. That night, I literally did 10 3-Aces Spreads and all of them, yes, all of them pointed to NO when I asked was the cat going to live.

When you ask a question, you really have to tune in psychicly to the cards (aka, use your intuition). If you get different readings, they might be telling you of different aspects of the situation if you didn't concentrate on the question properly. There are many factors that constitute error in readings.

I won't repeat what others have consistently said except for this; Don't read the same thing close together like one right after the other. Maybe once every couple of days or once a week. Like someone said above, relationships are one of the most inconsistent and dynamic things. These need regular readings to keep track. However, regular doesn't mean 5 times a day.

If you've gotten the message to move on, move on.

tarotreader2007

**PEACE**

Sulis

aquanesha said:
Okay I have been going through this huge ordeal with one of my exes. I thought and still believe is the love of my life. Granted I use tarot a LOT to try and figure out what is going on.

Anyway, the cards that I pulled and the that others have read for me as well, mostly have been cards saying that I should move on. No! I didn't but I did pull back as to appear that I'm not interested anymore.

So, now this morning I asked how does M feel about me, I pulled all these nice cards ( i will post in your readings later today just to make sure I'm not getting too happy).

Not only that because I thought the cards were playing with me. I asked another question similar to it (What does M think about getting back together again), pulled great cards as well.

I know that the future is not set in stone but to drastically change from a year of off and on hostility to complete happiness is scary.

So, I was wondering if this has happenend to anyone else?

Thanks in advance.
:love: aquanesha

aquenesha said:
Thank you Sulis, but I believe the one that I read on over and over with and actually posted for opinions was with A not M.

But also I hear that a reading could be wrong because of the reader so who's to say that I, myself, and the others that have read for me on this situation are not just reading it wrong. And that now, it is actually being read right.

I found this quote in another post but I think that I will keep it in mind here .

Hi aquenesha,

Since I'm the only one with a reply who hasn't got a little heart icon, I presume you didn't like what I had to say.

Sorry that I got your exes mixed up but you do say yourself in your original post that you have had multiple readings from other readers about this particular ex and that you've done multiple readings yourself about this particular ex. You state that the messages you got have been the same (from your own readings and from those done for you) but you haven't really believed them; yet now, when the cards are finally saying what you want to hear you're willing to accept the message.

My advice to you stands then as the only thing I was mistaken about was the identitiy of the ex that you're reading about.

The cards have been telling you to move on - if that's not what you want to hear then maybe you should stop asking.

And on an internet forum, if you ask a question, you should be prepared for the answers you will get, even if you don't particularly like them.

Dwaas

aquanesha said:
Anyway, the cards that I pulled and the that others have read for me as well, mostly have been cards saying that I should move on. No! I didn't but I did pull back as to appear that I'm not interested anymore.

Hello aquanesha,

First to answer your question. No I never draw again to get better cards. But I do recognize the sense of disappointment when the outcome is not what I hoped for. But then it becomes interesting! If not what I wanted, what are the cards telling me, what new insight do I gain instead? That is why I ask the cards, to learn and get a fresh point of view on matters.

What made you not trust earlier readings by yourself and others? If these readings may have been wrong why would your last reading not be wrong even so? It might be interesting to overthink: why was your reaction "No!".

It is a good question you ask as it returns in the forums again and again.
Perhaps it has to do with reading with the right deck, balancing between being objective and involved, and above all imho trust tarot as a tool of insight and wisdom. Sure, we should not follow blind what the cards are telling us, we are the ones that own our lifes, but when you approach tarot as a wise friend with old valuable insight then at least it is worth thinking seriously about what it tells us. We might learn a thing or two, especially about ourselves when we get scared of certain answers.

sharpchick

In answer to your original question - How often has this happened to you? - my answer is not often.

The push-pull you are describing with exes happened more to me when I was younger. As I have aged, I don't waste time (which gets more precious for me) in angst for failed relationships like I did when I was young.

Sulis is right about reading for the same question over and over again.

aquanesha

Sulis said:
And on an internet forum, if you ask a question, you should be prepared for the answers you will get, even if you don't particularly like them.

Please don't take the little emocotions personal.

What you said, is something that my own mother says and I love her to death.

Here's the :love: if that makes you happy.

aquanesha

I Get It!

I got it you guys. Thanks so much for helping me.

This was the first person that I actually let into my heart so I'm sure you understand how hard it must be for me to just let her go. And move on could have meant move on at that time. Things can happen with the blink of an eye. So, maybe at that time the cards were saying move on but now they could be saying she will return. Exes have managed to return to previous loves. Look at Pam and Tommy Lee and the guy from the Love Boat.

She will always hold a special place in my heart and yes over the time I have gone to be with men but it isn't the same is all.

Moderator please close the thread for I don't need anymore comments on the subject.

Thanks