How often,

Mateo06

How often do u do a reading for urself, or just play with ur cards, i do it about once every other day. i was just wondering if this was average

Talisman

'Lo Mateo06,

You can lay out your cards as often as you want to.

You can carry 'em in your pocket, or stuff 'em in your backpack if you want to.

You can put 'em on a shelf and forget 'em for weeks and weeks.

And, whenever you are ready for them, they will be there for you.

They are only heavy pieces of paper, so they will never, ever, hold a grudge against you.

And, if you have questions, you can come here and ask 'em. People will give you different answers. You decide which is right. No kiddin'. Really, truely, you decide.

But'cha gotta be "adult" about this. Never, ever, believe anything that Talisman tells you.

The big problem with "adults" is, you gotta explain things over and over to them, they never understand.

Thirteen

Quote:Mateo06 (07 Feb, 2002 08:21):
How often do u do a reading for urself, or just play with ur cards, i do it about once every other day. i was just wondering if this was average

Very average. Also, as Talisman said, very average to put them on a shelf and forget about them for a month or two. When one's in the mood, there's nothing so comforting as playing with the cards. They can really clear the mind and renew creativity.

Original Destiny

I very rarely do readings for myself nowadays. When I really need them I use them frequently. I do keep them on a shelf in my office and I look at them regularly. I like to touch them, security thing I think!

Midnight_Waking

Quote:Mateo06 (07 Feb, 2002 08:21):

Well I've actually found that if I repeatedly ask the same question or about the same, after a while they refuse to tell me anymore... i'll pull out a bunch of cards that mean nothing... and then i'll leave them alone about that particular thing for a while and then they start to answer me again... maybe i'm just an oddball.

amyel

Midnight_Waking (10 Feb, 2002 16:40):
Quote:

Well I've actually found that if I repeatedly ask the same question or about the same, after a while they refuse to tell me anymore... i'll pull out a bunch of cards that mean nothing... and then i'll leave them alone about that particular thing for a while and then they start to answer me again... maybe i'm just an oddball.

No, your not an oddball. The same thing happens to me. I think when you read for yourself, it is too easy to repeat the reading when you draw a spread that either you don't like or don't want. We don't tend to do that when we read for others, because we can remain objective. It's hard to remain objective when you read for yourself. That's why so many folk don't!