How someone else feels?

five_ft_hi

Do you think it is possible to find out how someone else feels about you?
Also, since I am still learning, does it matter how many times you shuffle the deck or how you draw a card, ie: cutting the deck from right to left, or taking the top card?

finaflight

Hi five_ft_hi

Sure its possible to find out how someone feels about you.
You can go to the search engine and type in spread and find a spread that is suitable for your question.

As far as shuffling goes, that is yoour preferance. For me I shuffle till my hands feel like stopping.

Hope this helped.

Peace
Cosmoline

five_ft_hi

Thanks so much, the people here have been so helpful in answering my questions.

Sheri

Hi Five_ft_hi! :)

Welcome to AT!

Feel free to check out the Tarot Spreads Index here in the Spreads forum. You can get there by clicking Tarot Spreads Index.

It is also located at the top of the list when you come here to the Spreads forum.

The first post is all relationship spreads. If you don't find something there, come back to this thread that you started and someone will probably be able to come up with something for you to try.

When you are ready to try a reading with the spread(s) you choose (or you think you need help), go ahead and post your reading to the Your Readings forum along with your interpretation of the reading and more than likely someone will stop by and help out.

Good luck :)

valeria

Dolphin_Dreamer

I did this last week

I wanted to know a few things so I just pulled one card representing each question, no spread just questions hehe

1. How he truly feels about me
2. How he thinks of me
3. How he speaks of me to others (think of this like how children act on a playground hehe because sometimes we react to peer pressure)
4. What he wants to happen between us
5. What I want to happen between us
6. What will happen between us

Of course you can revise this...

The crowned one

five_ft_hi said:
Do you think it is possible to find out how someone else feels about you?
Also, since I am still learning, does it matter how many times you shuffle the deck or how you draw a card, ie: cutting the deck from right to left, or taking the top card?

I would start by asking the person ;)

AS far as the shuffle goes, I stop when it "feels right" for me and that is surprisingly hard as at that point I am 50% committed to the order of the cards. I only have the draw(s) left to see my state of being. I do suggest writing down your query as it will reinforce it in your mind and if it reads wrong on paper you will rewrite it, I find my mind is not focused enough on a single question for more then a few seconds at a time.