How to make progress spread

rcb30872

Hey everyone

I'm not sure if this is a good title for the spread. I have asked for suggestions from others, as I have posted my reading using this spread in the Your reading section (http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=49578) as well as doing some readings for others in the Reading Exchange (http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=49575), and no one has come up with any suggestions. So, this title will have to do, here is the spread:

****1****
2***4***6
3***5***7
****8****

1: Where you are now
2: The emotions that are sabotaging your progress
3: How to change these emotions to make progress
4: The thoughts that are sabotaging your progress
5: How to change these thoughts to make progress
6: The actions that are sabotaging your progress
7: How to change these actions to make progress
8: Where you will be after these changes are made

Bec

YogaSpider

Hey Bec, looks good as always... good name too for it.
Just the spread I was looking for.

Thanks!
YogaSpider

ArwenNightstar

rcb30872 said:
Hey everyone

I'm not sure if this is a good title for the spread. I have asked for suggestions from others, as I have posted my reading using this spread in the Your reading section (http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=49578) as well as doing some readings for others in the Reading Exchange (http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=49575), and no one has come up with any suggestions. So, this title will have to do, here is the spread:

****1****
2***4***6
3***5***7
****8****

1: Where you are now
2: The emotions that are sabotaging your progress
3: How to change these emotions to make progress
4: The thoughts that are sabotaging your progress
5: How to change these thoughts to make progress
6: The actions that are sabotaging your progress
7: How to change these actions to make progress
8: Where you will be after these changes are made

Bec

How about the "Here To There" spread?

I love this spread, by the way! Definitely a keeper!

rcb30872

ArwenNightstar said:
How about the "Here To There" spread?

I love this spread, by the way! Definitely a keeper!
Thanks ArwenNightstar

The first one to make a suggestion, I like it, but I don't think the title of the thread can be changed. Will give it a bit more thought "Here to There" or "How to make progress", weighing up which one sounds better. Can't make up my mind, neat name though "Here to There Spread" sounds like getting from A to B, in around about way!

Bec

cormac

very cool bec :) -- you really have a knack for spreads :) -- i'm going to have to make a section in my journal just for yours :) -- i think the title is fine too :)

(btw when I used your big spread and posted it saying "horribly" i didn't mean your spread ... just that it was a long involved post :) -- actually this one kind of reminds me of a shorter version of that one :) )

Crystelle

I noticed you used "sabotage" in your spread description... perhaps, "Identifying Self-Sabotage" or "Hidden Hinderances"?

Yes the alliteration is a littel corny on the second one but... hey...
;O)

calligirl

Let's see...

The Plotting Your Course spread
Plotting Your Progress spread
Revamping spread
Reevaluation spread
Get Down to Business spread
What I Need to Know to Get Moving spread
Get Out of My Own Way spread

Okay, okay, I'm done now.

I really do like the spread, by the way. I just sat here and did one. Very interesting...I shall post it later but would anyone be surprised if I told you that the last card...the result card was...

what else but the Nine of Cups!

Yep, I definitely like this spread!

rcb30872

Thanks Crystelle and calligirl

All very good suggestions. Decisions, decisions, have to give it some major thought, personally I am not so keen on my own title for it! Although others don't seem to mind!

Cormac

I have been feeling a bit off the last few days, so when I saw long post and reading, I didn't even look, LOL, sorry! But I will take a look now!

Bec

calligirl

I am really liking this spread!

But I am having a little bit of a problem with some aspects of it. As an example of what I mean, I'm posting a reading I did for a relative in the Readings forum. If you have a chance, I would love some feedback.

P.S. Hurry up and decide on a name so I'll know what to call it!

rcb30872

calligirl said:
P.S. Hurry up and decide on a name so I'll know what to call it!
ROFLMAO

Me hurry making a decision?? You don't know me too well! :p

Thanks for saying this by the way, I have kind of forgotten :D

Bec