HP as outlook for a permanent relationship

ncefafn

I was doing a one-card reading today for someone who wanted to know if she and X would marry. I got the HP card and was a bit flummoxed. I ended up saying that X was trying to make a decision about the relationship based on his intuition, and that it was too soon to tell.

Was there anything else I could have said?

GoddessArtemis

It's good to go with your intuition, and since you were with the questioner, go with your instincts.

With HP, my personal feeling is one of three things:

1. The questioner already knows the answer to her question, but she doesn't want to/is not ready to acknowledge it.

2. This looks like it might be a secret relationship? In any case, something is hidden in the situation, and until all the information is known, the answer to the question will remain...unknown. For now.

3. There might also be information that is unknown to the questioner, so if it were me, I might have asked for a clarification card for the HP to see what this unknown info is.

But go with your instinct as the reader. :)

GA

palin

Hp

In my readings HP pretty much always comes up when things have yet to be revealed regarding a particular situation.

I once asked the outcome between me and the guy and got HP.

It turned out he fancied another girl all along...

ncefafn

You know, the querent was so cagey about the guy that I doubted they were in a relationship at all at this point.

GoddessArtemis

ncefafn said:
You know, the querent was so cagey about the guy that I doubted they were in a relationship at all at this point.
There you go. :)

GA

Amanda

I would say the High Priestess suggests that they haven't even had sex, or gone beyond each other's external boundaries or whatever, you know what I mean?... so, a marriage question on it seems to say, wait and see... there is more to develop.

littlestar

I would interpret it to mean that marriage is unknown at this time and yet to be revelaed as there are things behind the scenes one or both of them dont quite know just yet but all will be known in divine time.

Debra

I'd say no.

I've had the HP come up when women don't actually want to marry, but instead are pursuing a solitary or spiritual life not focused on other people but on themselves.

Amanda

Debra said:
I'd say no.

I've had the HP come up when women don't actually want to marry, but instead are pursuing a solitary or spiritual life not focused on other people but on themselves.

I agree; I've had this too.

amateur

palin said:
In my readings HP pretty much always comes up when things have yet to be revealed regarding a particular situation.

I once asked the outcome between me and the guy and got HP.

It turned out he fancied another girl all along...

I agree with you (hard this is...) , next better i suggest: He sees her only as his lover (mistress), non the marrying type girl...