Humphrey ate Justice!

Yreffej

Hi All

I started my Tarot experience, as many of your have, with the Raider-Waite deck. I'm not sure how he got it but Humphrey, my basset-beagle mix, ate part of the Justice card. My question is does this affect the intuitive work of the deck? I have taken the Justice card from the Radiant Rider-Waite and substituted it in the deck and I have worked with the deck as it is even if Humphrey wasn't happy with "staying in balance".

Does deck integrity to some extent exist? Some of you are probably wondering what planet I came from but it's something that has been on my mind for some time.

Thanks!

Demon Goddess

Yreffej said:
Hi All

I started my Tarot experience, as many of your have, with the Raider-Waite deck. I'm not sure how he got it but Humphrey, my basset-beagle mix, ate part of the Justice card. My question is does this affect the intuitive work of the deck? I have taken the Justice card from the Radiant Rider-Waite and substituted it in the deck and I have worked with the deck as it is even if Humphrey wasn't happy with "staying in balance".

Does deck integrity to some extent exist? Some of you are probably wondering what planet I came from but it's something that has been on my mind for some time.

Thanks!

Bad Humphrey, bad humphrey... lol

So... what planet did you come from???

Seriously, I don't personally believe that the Humphrey justice replacement is going to detriment your deck. In fact, I don't personally believe that the deck would fail to respond to the fact that the justice was missing, even if you didn't replace it.

I am of the never humble opinion that the deck is well aware that the card is missing and will offer the cards that can be used to replace the meaning of the Justice card, appropriately.

But of course that's me... And I'm still not sure what planet I came from; Mother always told everyone that she found me under a rock.

Jewel

The intuition comes from you not the cards, so no worries there. As long as the deck does not bug you with the different Judgement card then I would just keep on doing what you are doing ... but perhaps keeping it out of Humphreys reach in case he chooses to eat more than one card. Could be bad for his system as he is not a goat *LOL*.