Hunting tarot

Emeraldgirl

I like the hunt .................................................... most of the time. It can be really frustrating when you can't find what you are after or it is massively overpriced/out of your price range. But the best of all is BARGAIN !!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) I love them. Sales or just a really good deal. They are my favourites })

Jewel

faunabay said:
As for me the anticipation after the ordering is the best. I love going out and checking the mailbox each day wondering if the deck will be there or not until it finally gets here! I absolutely love the feeling of opening the mailbox and finding a package. :D

~Chuckles~ didn't we just have this conversation yesterday? *LOL* ... I am with Faunabay, I love the anticipation of the impending arrival of my new treasure(s).

Annabelle

The hunt for a deck can be a lot of fun, but actually getting a deck is much better than the struggle to find it. :D

That said, there haven't been too many decks that I've really had to hunt for. Mostly, I've run into a deck review and a few pictures here at Aeclectic or on Tarot Passages, fallen in love at first sight, then run a quick eBay search, found a few copies, bid on a copy, and won it. Simple really.

catlin

Well, there seems to come some tarot hunting for me to an end ;))

So which decks are next to get "hooked" on?