I am the only one?

Hurma

Hi there . I have problem. I have some nice sets of oracle and tarot. But they are only nice ,there isn't thunderstruck or first love feeling when I use these cards . They all are 10/10 but there isnt 11/10 ,at least I cant find it. Maybe I am only one that is looking for perfect card set ,maybe I am trying to find philosophers stone that don't exist .Maybe just stop search and work with cards I have .

baylys

Every single person on these boards is looking for 'the perfect deck'....you are not alone

However, the search for the elusive deck does enable us to buy lots and lots of decks in pursuit of the perfect one. I think that's why so many keep searching, cos if they found it they'd have no excuse to buy more decks lol.

Rosie_0801

Nope. I have two perfectly nice decks, one tarot and one oracle. I'm using the oracle in the oracle study group, which is fun and am just waiting for a new tarot deck to jump out at me. The one I have is pretty and got me started, but it's not going to take me any further because it is too much the beginners deck. It's a little frustrating, but without it I wouldn't have started at all so it has served a great purpose :)

Now my new oracle deck that just turned up in the mail, well... It's almost good enough to give up to make me think I could give up tarot!

I say work with what you've got until you've got more! :p

Emily

I had to rein myself in too with oracle buying. I was looking for that perfect oracle but I didn't really know what I was looking for. I have my perfect tarot deck so I haven't been buying tarot decks but I had to have a pretty stern chat to myself about buying oracles.

I did actually find an oracle that seems to fit what I was looking for. Something that didn't require me to learn a whole new system or to wade through a companion book with no other resources but the authors own interpretations, basically I was looking for something easy to use.

So I ended up with Soul Cards 1 and 2. These cards are so easy to use, no writing on the cards, no huge companion book. You just look and say what you see. Not sure I could use them for anyone else but they are the personal oracle I was looking for. :)

Hurma

Thank you all for good answers. I am happy to know that there are people ,that found their sets. It means I have hope ,that someday I will do the same. As for now I will keep looking. And if someone knows some strange deck please tell me.