I don't know the exact time when I was born

ivanna

Which options I have to do a natal chart with some accuracy if I don't know the time of my born? It was between 15.00 and 16.00. Enough to change ascendants and give a wrong chart. 😢

Minderwiz

Which options I have to do a natal chart with some accuracy if I don't know the time of my born? It was between 15.00 and 16.00. Enough to change ascendants and give a wrong chart. ��

It's possible that the Ascendant might change during that period. However there are methods that will most likely identify the correct Ascendant and possibly narrow it down even further. I can't help much further unless you are prepared to divulge your date and place of birth.

It's not possible to identify the exact time of birth, except by chance, but it is possible to provide an accurate ascendant (in terms of sign) and a workable chart which you can use to narrow down still further. The process can be lengthy, not so much because of the Astrology involved but because it's dependent on your life experiences to date.

If you want to know more, then let me know your place and date of birth.

ivanna

It will help a lot, yes.
The dates are 18 july 1978 in Burgos, Spain. Between 15.00 and 16.00.
I would also like to check it as per the chart I got days ago with the time fixed at 15.00, I got a conjunction Uranus Chiron, and the book which I am using to learn says that people with this conjunction is not alive or wont be for many time....

danieljuk

I would take another approach Ivanna, can you get a birth certificate with your time of birth on it? some countries do record the time of birth on them, especially on the "long form" version, not the shorter copy version. America and some Europe countries do record time of birth. Sadly in the UK here it's rare to have birth time recorded unless you are twins. If it's not on your birth certificate, can you ask family members? my family told me my time of birth.

have a read through this link - interesting info

I have Sun conjunct Chiron btw, I think it what makes me thrive in the healing areas of the world :)

ivanna

I would take another approach Ivanna, can you get a birth certificate with your time of birth on it? some countries do record the time of birth on them, especially on the "long form" version, not the shorter copy version. America and some Europe countries do record time of birth. Sadly in the UK here it's rare to have birth time recorded unless you are twins. If it's not on your birth certificate, can you ask family members? my family told me my time of birth.

have a read through this link - interesting info

I have Sun conjunct Chiron btw, I think it what makes me thrive in the healing areas of the world :)

I don't live in Burgos, the Hospital in which I was born is closed so it may be a bit complicated. I asked my mother but she only remember it was between 14 and 15. Nothing more. It's a pitty as the ascendant changes in this period of time. Well, I will try to see if I can ask online for a copy, and if so, If it's written the time. Thanks!!

Minderwiz

That's a very good point. I rather dangerously assumed that you had tried both of these, especially, as the narrow range of possible birth times suggests the contribution of family members. However, I should have checked both of those points first.

Minderwiz

I don't live in Burgos, the Hospital in which I was born is closed so it may be a bit complicated. I asked my mother but she only remember it was between 14 and 15. Nothing more. It's a pitty as the ascendant changes in this period of time. Well, I will try to see if I can ask online for a copy, and if so, If it's written the time. Thanks!!

I notice your change of time here, to between 14 and 15. That could be a slip in your reply or it could simply reflect the operation of Daylight Saving but can you confirm which time is correct.

Edited to add:

Going on a 15:00 birth time, The Ascendant is 29 degrees Libra and changes to Scorpio at 15:06. So the probability, simply from this step is that your Ascendant is Scorpio (90% likely). However a check on life events should confirm (or refute) that.

The birth certificate check is still worth pursuing, as well.

On that day there was a Uranus/Chiron Opposition with just under 3 degrees of separation and mutual application but Uranus actually stationed direct on the 21st. and the opposition was never perfected.

ivanna

I notice your change of time here, to between 14 and 15. That could be a slip in your reply or it could simply reflect the operation of Daylight Saving but can you confirm which time is correct.

Edited to add:

Going on a 15:00 birth time, The Ascendant is 29 degrees Libra and changes to Scorpio at 15:06. So the probability, simply from this step is that your Ascendant is Scorpio (90% likely). However a check on life events should confirm (or refute) that.

The birth certificate check is still worth pursuing, as well.

Ups, sorry. I wrote it wrong the second time. I was born between 15.00 and 16.00. As you say is more probable than I have the ascendant in scorpio.

I do not understand what you mean with this
On that day there was a Uranus/Chiron Opposition with just under 3 degrees of separation and mutual application but Uranus actually stationed direct on the 21st. and the opposition was never perfected.

On monday I will try to get an online copy if I can get a DNI lector. Thanks.

Minderwiz

I would also like to check it as per the chart I got days ago with the time fixed at 15.00, I got a conjunction Uranus Chiron, and the book which I am using to learn says that people with this conjunction is not alive or wont be for many time....

The actual aspect is an opposition, not a conjunction, so you can ignore the bit about no-one being alive with that aspect.

The placements (by degree) were Uranus at 12 degrees Scorpio and Chiron 9 degrees Taurus. Uranus was actually listed as Retrograde, hence was moving backwards in the Zodiac towards the opposition with Chiron, which was direct.

However on Friday, 21 July, Uranus stationed Direct, still 3 degrees ahead of the opposition and thereafter started to move forward in the zodiac. Chiron is much slower and just did not catch up with Uranus. Hence the opposition never actually took place, the two planets were never in the same degree of opposite signs during your first year of your life, or since.

ivanna

The actual aspect is an opposition, not a conjunction, so you can ignore the bit about no-one being alive with that aspect.

The placements (by degree) were Uranus at 12 degrees Scorpio and Chiron 9 degrees Taurus. Uranus was actually listed as Retrograde, hence was moving backwards in the Zodiac towards the opposition with Chiron, which was direct.

However on Friday, 21 July, Uranus stationed Direct, still 3 degrees ahead of the opposition and thereafter started to move forward in the zodiac. Chiron is much slower and just did not catch up with Uranus. Hence the opposition never actually took place, the two planets were never in the same degree of opposite signs during your first year of your life, or since.

Hi, thanks for the clarification. I assumed that it was a conjunction between them, because with that symbol is marked on the natal chart I got on astro.com.

Thanks. I will eat my grapes of the new year's eve more relaxed :D