i got my new deck!!!!!!! Fey Tarot (anyone used it before?)

azuremoonchild

i got my new deck!!!!!!! (anyone used it before?)

Fey Tarot...
ive heard good things ive heard bad things...
im looking for info i guess...ive never worked with the deck and i just want to hear your experiences
reading with it
having a reading done
what advice can you lend me (i promise to give it back >.< lol.. sorry couldent avoid the bad joke! )

Little Hare

Hey

I love my fey deck it comes with me everywhere, it may look cute and cuddly at times but it can really pack a punch.. Do a search on here and you will find some threads on it. Do you have the book that as well? i've just gotten hold of a copy of it and i find it to be wonderful.

One interesting experiance i had with the fey was when i was doing a daily card draw, i pulled death, after i had finished my working day i was muesing over what it could mean, as i coundn't link the card to my experiance of the day... well when i got home i'd found out that some poor soul had set himself on fire and died in a house fire, in the town i was working in... I was very surprised and saddened to say the least.

This is a deck that the more you use it, the better it reads, it can be so deep

I love it

:heart:

a_shikhs

Congrats on your new deck. :D I love my Fey Tarot. Its a beautiful deck and gives very accurate and interesting answers. I haven't worked much with it but now I feel like going and studying it all over again. ;) Did you get the book too? The book is very well written.

azuremoonchild

yeah i got the set...but i dont read the books... not normally... i tend to just be able to pick up a deck and "know" how to read it

Sophie

This book is definitely worth reading. Riccardo, who wrote it (and is incidentally a member of this forum) really penetrated the whole world of the Fey with his imagination. As a result, the book is more than a simple "how-to" manual. It's a real pleasure to read in its own right.

Little Hare

Fudugazi said:
This book is definitely worth reading. Riccardo, who wrote it (and is incidentally a member of this forum) really penetrated the whole world of the Fey with his imagination. As a result, the book is more than a simple "how-to" manual. It's a real pleasure to read in its own right.

spot on Fudugazi! i love the book its awesome :heart:

Skydancer

Oh - I hadn't realized that Ricardo wrote it! Thanks.

It is one of my favorite decks - or, "world and people in it." :)

These cards can get right to the heart of a matter; the more you work with it, shuffle and draw cards just for fun - look at it, listen to it, then shuffle and draw another ... they really grow on you. It's not a child's toy; it's quite deep. As deep as you want to go. You made a good choice!

Read the threads here about it - we've talked about it a lot. Enjoy!

*S*

elvenstar

I too love the Fey :) I'm not the book type either and it took me months to even open it. I agree it's a very good book and helps love this deck even more, but you don't need it to connect and read with it. I preferred to build my own relationship with it first, so that the book then enhanced this, rather than the other way around. For me reading with it is taking at trip into their world, interacting with them, learning from their attitude, listening to their advice. They have wisdom and a great sense of humour too, even if you're the butt of the joke ;). Like Skydancer, I love the 'world and people in it'!

I'd say jump right in and see where it takes you, the book will always be there later to add to your understanding and clear up any questions. The study group here is a good place too. Approach with joy and respect and it will pay back in kind ;) Have fun with your new Fey!
elv xx

wytchwood

I got the Fey in a trade and have to admit it's not a deck I would have normally bought. I was quite surprised though, it's wiser than it looks. I haven't seen the book, but will keep an eye out for that one!

Zoe