I keep getting Empress Rx - what to do?

jillkite

There's nothing wrong with reading reversals. :rolleyes:

I agree that there's nothing wrong with it, but in considering the options, it is always an option not to read reversals.... I thought that was worth mentioning.

kx5

Wow... I just realised something important... Two days ago, I got the Empress Rx four times before my mother was accidentally food poisoned and had a rough day. I got the Empress Rx once again the next day, during which she was still mildly affected. I haven't seen the card since... And that explains why I didn't see it while I was trying to figure out what the card wanted to say about me...

kx5

Wow... I just realised something important... Two days ago, I got the Empress Rx four times before my mother was accidentally food poisoned and had a rough day. I got the Empress Rx once again the next day, during which she was still mildly affected. I haven't seen the card since... And that explains why I didn't see it while I was trying to figure out what the card wanted to say about me...

Update: Very shortly after this realisation, the Empress randomly appeared during shuffling again, this time properly upright.

dancing_moon

Thanks for the update, kx5. Hope your mother feels fine now! :heart:

kx5

Yeah, she's alright now. Thanks for the help everyone!