I want a deck...

Little Hare

I want a deck that's feminine, you know one that makes me want to put on lipstick, fluff my hair ;) and go out for a night on the town and twirl around in pretty dress })

Laugh away if you must...

What would YOU recommend?

Little Hare

Promise

What about the Housewives?

Flaxen

The Vanessa would fit the bill - a cute deck but it packs a punch in readings.

Little Hare

I used to have the housewives and traded it away. I think its a great deck, but i don't want to reacquire it in case i feel disappointed again :/

I'm sitting on the fence in regards to the vanessa.

curious to see what others say

Dusk Till Dawn

The Kitty Kahane?

Niti

Hmm, all the decks recommended so far seem pretty cartoonish/unserious. The Housewives is sort of funny/ironic and the Vanessa feels more like a sex-and-the-city feminine - thoroughly modern and "chic."

Personally, I always feel that art nouveau is very feminine - lots of curved lines, flowers, and beautiful women draped in flowing cloths. There are many decks in this style, but the two I most like are Lo Scarabeo's Art Nouveau deck and Lo Scarabeo's Harmonious Tarot. The Art Nouveau deck is more colorful and sensual, while the Harmonious is more innocent and pretty. The Harmonious makes me want to put on a sun-dress and walk barefoot through a garden with a wreath of flowers in my hair. The Harmonious makes me want to put on something sexy and seduce someone :p

I'd say both make me want to twirl around in a pretty dress...not so sure about encouraging a night on the town though! Have to think about that part more.

Promise

Actually, what about the Paulina?

It's very watercolor-y and pastel-y, with lots of graceful feminine curls and swirls.

BodhiSeed

Hmmm... My list would be:
Aquarian
Fairytale (MRP)
Paulina
Shadowscapes
Spiral
ETA: Harmonious