If you can only have one deck, which will it be?

Calcifer

Sheesh. What a horrible scenario.... It would have to be my RWS.
I only use four decks, and the other three's loss (Wild Unknown, Gilded Royale, and Deck of the Bastard) would bring tears to my eyes. Hell, I might even be scarred for life over it... gasp !

Michael

MizGrace

Morgan Greer because my mother use to use it. so important to me
I would cry my eyes out if someone said you can only have one deck. Yet if I was to choose to have my mum back and have only one I'd trade every single one and go without tarot.

Annabelle

Just one, forever and ever?

Legacy of the Divine.

Phineas

Ciro's Tarot o Dreams

Ciro's Tarot o Dreams, but the killer is which one?

The small one in its magnetic box to protect it as I run through the zombie apocalypse?

The middle sized thicker card stock with the gilded edges that will last longer and is sooooo lush? (Maybe I can scrape the gold off the edges and use it to buy food during the endless night caused by the meteor strike)

Or the original supersize, as my failing eyesight and lack of electric lights caused by the alien invasion knocking out the power grid will make the images easier to make out?

Too many decisions, please state the nature of your emergency.

janie144

^^^ :laugh::laugh:

Probably the Wild Unknown for me.

IzabellaLiszt

I'd have to pick the Victorian Romantic, definitely.
I would choose this one also -- today, at least! Tomorrow I might say the Celtic Tarot (Courtney Davis), the next day the Victoria Regina Tarot (Sarah Ovenall) ...

martykens

Wild Unknown for me as well! :)

Wooden Nickel

RWS. You were my first love, and I'll always come back to you!

Penthasilia

Sheesh- I have 2 hands, couldn't I grab 2?????

If it only had to be one, I would have to say the Thoth- it was my first deck so long ago, and still remains the one closest to my heart.

If I still had 2 hands, and could grab a second, then the RWS would be in the other. And probably my Etteilla gripped in my teeth for a 3rd. :D I would also make my husband grab the Visconti and Noblet.

To me- those would be my top 5, the Thoth being the one I would save if only one. :)