I'm so excited, I made a deck.

Artemisbell

Hello and Good morning kindred spirits,

I created a tarot deck. LOL ... I just wanted to share that! I'm pretty excited.

I'm looking for a publisher first, aiming high. Plan B is to publish it myself.

I was hoping to get some feedback on it. I know it's not everyone's taste, but what is? I'm an abstract expressionist, so baring down to do representational work was a bit of a task. I can do very realistic stuff too, I'm a muralist as well, but my heart is in nonrepresentational objectives normally.

No, I'm not an expert on tarot, far from it, but I used my endeavor to create a deck as a learning tool. I thought it would help me learn the tarot and it's something I've always a wanted to do.

I started in July and was making brochures for ammo for publishers by Oct.

Check it out, if you have a moment. I created this quickie site and posted some selected cards.

http://dcampart.wix.com/tarot

Have a blessed day!!
oxoxo

moon_light

That's a cool look! I especially like how you've done the Knights. It captures their energy well. I'd love to see more of the deck if you're willing to post it!

GotH

BEAUTIFUL!

Good luck with the publishing..

Artemisbell

That's a cool look! I especially like how you've done the Knights. It captures their energy well. I'd love to see more of the deck if you're willing to post it!

Thank you! When I get a chance I'll post more images. Each panel is a slide show if you hadn't noticed.

moon_light

Thank you! When I get a chance I'll post more images. Each panel is a slide show if you hadn't noticed.

I noticed the top was a slideshow, but not the bottom. It's really cool what you've done. Have you made some sort of printing for yourself and tried reading with it? If so, how did that go?

Marirowana

Nice, you painted energy's instead of images, I like it :)

Artemisbell

I noticed the top was a slideshow, but not the bottom. It's really cool what you've done. Have you made some sort of printing for yourself and tried reading with it? If so, how did that go?

Thank you so much, I've only done what felt good.The bottom images have to be 'clicked' to be moved like you do on Facebook, if you are familiar with that method.