Imaginary Friend

Village Witch

So my granddaughter tells me about her friend Bello who lives in "God's House" as well as grandma's (my) house. Bello fell down the stairs and hurt her head. Bello has brown hair. Bello is very nice and very beautiful. Bello is always with my granddaughter and they have a great time playing together.

So I draw the cards asking to information on Bello.

Birds + Lily + Tree + Child + Clover.

My take on this is that Bello communicates with my granddaughter (Birds) and that she lived a long time ago. Bello is happy go lucky and playful. Tree + Child made me think Bello died of a childhood illness, but that is not the case according to my granddaughter. I also thought that Bello might be a family member due to the Tree card, but no one from my family ever lived in my home. I had a miscarriage years ago, but Bello seems to be further back in time than my lifetime.

Your help is very much appreciated in deciphering this read!

tarotlova

So my granddaughter tells me about her friend Bello who lives in "God's House" as well as grandma's (my) house. Bello fell down the stairs and hurt her head. Bello has brown hair. Bello is very nice and very beautiful. Bello is always with my granddaughter and they have a great time playing together.

My take on this is that Bello communicates with my granddaughter (Birds) and that she lived a long time ago. Bello is happy go lucky and playful. Tree + Child made me think Bello died of a childhood illness, but that is not the case according to my granddaughter. I also thought that Bello might be a family member due to the Tree card, but no one from my family ever lived in my home. I had a miscarriage years ago, but Bello seems to be further back in time than my lifetime.

When I read your post the words A child yet to be born came to me, so perhaps it is one that is going to come into your family. I've read Lenormand for years and have to say that particular meaning has never come up for me!

Birds one of two, Lily a long time ago, did someone miscarry a twin in your family long ago? Tree & Child growing stronger in the afterlife, getting ready to come back, Clover can be short term luck, so could relate to a short sweet life. The falling down the stairs is interesting as children who claim to be reincarnated often say "they fell down" and ended up here.

Barleywine

Since you didn't ask anything specific about Bello, I get the idea from these cards she's going to be around your grand-daughter for a while, whispering in her ear (at least until the "small luck" of the Clover runs out for Bello). I would have liked to see the Storks with the Child for an impending birth/reincarnation. Like many (if not most) "imaginary friend" situations, this seems like a benign one since it doesn't look like Bello is dwelling on her apparent trauma and communicating anxiety to her "friend." My understanding is that it's eventually outgrown in healthy cases.

Village Witch

When I read your post the words A child yet to be born came to me, so perhaps it is one that is going to come into your family. I've read Lenormand for years and have to say that particular meaning has never come up for me!

Birds one of two, Lily a long time ago, did someone miscarry a twin in your family long ago? Tree & Child growing stronger in the afterlife, getting ready to come back, Clover can be short term luck, so could relate to a short sweet life. The falling down the stairs is interesting as children who claim to be reincarnated often say "they fell down" and ended up here.

How very interesting! I'm glad we both read Lily as a long time ago.

I have always felt that my son was a twin. Just a gut feeling, but I remember the nurse wrapping something up and hurrying out of the room with it after my c-section. I asked what was going on but no one answered me.

Thank you so very much!

Village Witch

Since you didn't ask anything specific about Bello, I get the idea from these cards she's going to be around your grand-daughter for a while, whispering in her ear (at least until the "small luck" of the Clover runs out for Bello). I would have liked to see the Storks with the Child for an impending birth/reincarnation. Like many (if not most) "imaginary friend" situations, this seems like a benign one since it doesn't look like Bello is dwelling on her apparent trauma and communicating anxiety to her "friend." My understanding is that it's eventually outgrown in healthy cases.

Thank you, Barelywine. I didn't see any reincarnation indications either.

Interesting when you say "whispering in her ear". I had several psychics assess my granddaughter several years ago due to some interesting phenomenon going on with her. The psychics said she is very in tune with her higher self. I mention this as she talks about Bello and herself as if she is separate from herself. That puzzles me.

I love reading different perspectives on the cards. It's how I learn. I love this forum.

celticnoodle

I would also see the lily as indicating that Bello is a girl from long ago. While you do mention that no one in your family from long ago lived in your home, do realize that they can find you wherever you are and so, perhaps Bello still IS a family member? Bello is obviously short for something--maybe Isabelle?

Like you, I also see the birds as Bello communicating with your gdau. The tree and child could point to Bello still I think, as being an ill child when she passed. I know your g.dau mentioned she fell down the stairs and that may have been enough to cause her death. The Child and clover together would be indicating a lucky child--so perhaps when she was alive, she was a very fortunate kid. Maybe in a well to do family?

I think its wonderful that your granddaughter has the "imaginary friend", Bello. My daughter had an imaginary friend too- a "little man" as she always described him. I'll never forget being at my moms home and sitting at the table w/mom having tea while my daughter was playing in the bedroom, (common for the grandchildren at the time). Mom & I sneaked back to take a look and we saw a white light image jump off the bed where they were sitting together and rush past us both and disappear through the wall to the outside.

Sometime later, my daughter recognized her imaginary friend in a picture as my mom and I were going through all her pictures from a box. With no coaxing at all by anyone, my daughter pointed to a man in the photo and exclaimed that it was the little man she played with. Turns out it was my maternal grandfather.

Who knows, maybe one day, while going through some pictures w/o coaxing your gdau, the same thing will occur for you! Meanwhile, let her have her imaginary friend. I've been told it is a strong indication of psychic medium abilities. Our daughter happens to be a psychic medium as well. Maybe your gdau will be too! :)

Village Witch

I would also see the lily as indicating that Bello is a girl from long ago. While you do mention that no one in your family from long ago lived in your home, do realize that they can find you wherever you are and so, perhaps Bello still IS a family member? Bello is obviously short for something--maybe Isabelle?

Like you, I also see the birds as Bello communicating with your gdau. The tree and child could point to Bello still I think, as being an ill child when she passed. I know your g.dau mentioned she fell down the stairs and that may have been enough to cause her death. The Child and clover together would be indicating a lucky child--so perhaps when she was alive, she was a very fortunate kid. Maybe in a well to do family?

I think its wonderful that your granddaughter has the "imaginary friend", Bello. My daughter had an imaginary friend too- a "little man" as she always described him. I'll never forget being at my moms home and sitting at the table w/mom having tea while my daughter was playing in the bedroom, (common for the grandchildren at the time). Mom & I sneaked back to take a look and we saw a white light image jump off the bed where they were sitting together and rush past us both and disappear through the wall to the outside.

Sometime later, my daughter recognized her imaginary friend in a picture as my mom and I were going through all her pictures from a box. With no coaxing at all by anyone, my daughter pointed to a man in the photo and exclaimed that it was the little man she played with. Turns out it was my maternal grandfather.

Who knows, maybe one day, while going through some pictures w/o coaxing your gdau, the same thing will occur for you! Meanwhile, let her have her imaginary friend. I've been told it is a strong indication of psychic medium abilities. Our daughter happens to be a psychic medium as well. Maybe your gdau will be too! :)

Thank you, Celticnoodle! While I can't think of any Isabelle's or anyone with a name that might translate to Bello, it certainly doesn't mean there isn't anyone in the family that would fit the name.

The Tree card gives me pause in this read, but referring to an ill child makes a lot of sense.

I don't know the history of the families that have lived in this house, other than as I stated earlier that a family (with several children) lived here with one who died and was buried on the property. The whole story is that she was the mother's favorite and the mother was told the child ran away. Hence the reason for the on-site burial. I don't know the age of the child when this happened. My granddaughter will be four next month.

My granddaughter is very in tune with her higher self and is a second degree reiki practitioner. Reiki helps develop one's psychic skills. I have watched my granddaughter, when she was less than a year old, play with an imaginary mommy and daddy. She would look at them and laugh, call them by name, and crawl towards them. My daughter and I both heard my granddaughter say things she couldn't possibly say at less than a year old. Something strong psychically is going on with her.

I don't want to disrupt the thread with person info, but it fits with the what we are trying to figure out out about Bello and my granddaughter. The spirit of an abusive boyfriend that I banished from my house, went after my granddaughter. I had to banish him from her presence and called the archangels to heal him and help him cross over. My granddaughter told me he asked her to pray for him as he is a ghost. This was a few months ago.

Edited to add: I just remembered that the original owner of the house still hangs around. I don't know anything about him other than he is handsome, an older man, and very well dressed. Perhaps Bello was of his family tree. I need to do some research. My home is very old. It was once a stop on the underground railroad. Talk about a lot of spirits hanging around!

celticnoodle

VERY interesting, VW! :D

Yes, you can research the family who lived in your home before if you know his full name and you can get that just from the deed of your home. I've done that with this home that we are currently in - (NY) as the man who built this home in the 1790s interested me too and then the man who purchased this home in the early 1800s is a 'big' name in this area. their family is well known and many things -(the road our home is on for instance) is named for them.

My home is also haunted, mostly by the 2nd family who moved in here, and I was having some issues w/the spirits when I first moved in here--but things calmed down greatly after having a talk with them. :laugh:

I would encourage you to trace that family if you can.

Barleywine

Interesting when you say "whispering in her ear". I had several psychics assess my granddaughter several years ago due to some interesting phenomenon going on with her. The psychics said she is very in tune with her higher self. I mention this as she talks about Bello and herself as if she is separate from herself. That puzzles me.

It's been a while since I read anything scholarly on the subject, but it seems like subconscious projection (or maybe channeling?) to me. She can have a friend who never gives her grief and is always ready to play. If she has a difficult time socially in RL, or just feels that something is lacking in that area of her life, it can becomes an agreeable outlet. If it seems to be developing into an actual escape mechanism (or a hazard, like that old movie The Other), that would be the time to pay closer attention. It often seems like an expression of creative imagination to me, not unhealthy at all unless it becomes obsessive.

On the other hand, I might put it down to kids being able to sense things most adults have become too rationally complicated and hardened to experience. When my son was a toddler and just beginning to get his bearings in the mental world, he once started a conversation with "Last time, when I was a girl . . ." but he saw our startled looks, stopped short, and wouldn't come back to it even though we tried. Almost like he had been admonished about giving away a secret.

Village Witch

VERY interesting, VW! :D

Yes, you can research the family who lived in your home before if you know his full name and you can get that just from the deed of your home. I've done that with this home that we are currently in - (NY) as the man who built this home in the 1790s interested me too and then the man who purchased this home in the early 1800s is a 'big' name in this area. their family is well known and many things -(the road our home is on for instance) is named for them.

My home is also haunted, mostly by the 2nd family who moved in here, and I was having some issues w/the spirits when I first moved in here--but things calmed down greatly after having a talk with them. :laugh:

I would encourage you to trace that family if you can.

I was just thinking last night of going to the courthouse to trace ownership of the house. Of course that would eliminate renters, but it's a start.