in need of some advice

yochi

:: sorry! I wanted to post it on the Tarot Spreads thread and I clicked wrong, and I cant move it :(::

Hello!

I was wondering if someone could give me some advice,

I need to do a reading about the relationship I´m in. I´ve been dating for many years and I feel this relationship is stuck.That we don´t have any future.

I´m looking for a spread that can give me some insight and advice, weather to continue or not.

thanks for your time,
all the best
yochi

SunChariot

Don't worry about it. If your thread is in the wrong section the mods will move it for you. :grin:

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but what I am seeing is that if YOU feel that things are stuck then they are. So this says to me that you are in a relationship where things are stuck. If you have a future or not together seems to be a function of it you can get unstuck again. So let's see..Let's make this a diamond shape to help you make sure you are with the right person you can be happy with forever. Diamonds are forever after all. :heart:If not then it might be time for a change and to go out and find the right one.

---------------------------2-----------------------3

----------------4----------------------------------------------5

--------------------------6------------------------7

1. The cause (what caused you both to get stuck in the first place)
2: The result (what getting stuck has lead to in your relationship)
3. The future (future you are heading towards now together unless something changes)
4. The goal (what you personally need in a relationship to feel truly fufilled and happy)
5. The potential ( if this current relationship has the potential to ever meet that goal)
6. Staying (what would happen if you stayed)
7. Leaving (what would happen if you left and found someone else to meet your goal with)
8. Additional advice (any additional advice that could help you make the decision more easily)

Hope this works for you. I wrote it just for you. :heart: We can call it the Stuck Relationship spread. What do you think?

Do you know, I kindof like this spread, I think I will do one for myself as well. I'm a bit stuck right now too.:grin:

Thanks for the idea. :grin:

babs

RexMalaki

It sounds like to me that you already know the answer, and you want to cards to tell you it's not so...

If I'm wrong I apologize, but if it's stuck it's stuck and the reading won't change that.

yochi

RexMalaki said:
It sounds like to me that you already know the answer, and you want to cards to tell you it's not so...

If I'm wrong I apologize, but if it's stuck it's stuck and the reading won't change that.

hi! :) I don't want the cards to tell me it's not stuck, I know it is, I just want to know if they have any advice and to see if there is a way for me or him to change this or if it useless. As english is not my mother language I think I explained it wrong :)

yochi

Thank you so much Babs!! I will try it tonight and let you know :)

SunChariot

yochi said:
Thank you so much Babs!! I will try it tonight and let you know :)

Can't wait to hear. :heart: I could tell you were stuck, the point now is how to get unstuck.

Babs

yochi

SunChariot said:
Can't wait to hear. :heart: I could tell you were stuck, the point now is how to get unstuck.

Babs
It worked great thank you so much!! and it helped me a lot, I will PM you the results :)

SunChariot

Thanks for the PM. :grin:

Babs

kiddy

This one has always been amazingly accurate for me:

1 x 2
3 7 4
5 x 6

1 (top left) - how you see yourself
2 (top right) - how you see your partner
3 (center left) - how you feel about your partner
4 (center right) - what stands between you and your partner