Inking your decks: started with the Pamela Colman Smith Commemorative

bonebeach

I've been DYING to see a deck edged in red! No one seems to do it!

I'm about to do my XIII edges in black, but I kind of want my Zirkus Magi edged in red, but the backs aren't red so it would be pretty high contrast...undecided.

Tanga

...Hmm, well with the Walker, I guess the used theory is out. Mine is AGMuller for US Games so I expect they are all the same. I don't think it was ever that popular...

:) Yes. I have some "Unpopular decks" which I love.

I finished doing the edges on Ian Daniels Tarot of the Vampyres 3...

I went slow and carefully and i did a few cards each day. It took 3 days for me to do the deck.

:) Usually takes me longer as I'll only have time on the weekend and will do a few hours on say - a Saturday. So deck in progress may sit around for a few weeks.

Tanga

I've been DYING to see a deck edged in red! No one seems to do it!

I'm about to do my XIII edges in black, but I kind of want my Zirkus Magi edged in red, but the backs aren't red so it would be pretty high contrast...undecided.

:joke: Someone must have...
What's wrong with high contrast? I think it's cool.
I was actually going to shade my Barbara G Walker red (when I discovered I couldn't as a aforementioned - post #15).

FaintlyMacabre

Oh, good. I hope I can see a red one. My worry was how it might show on the front.

Since I use the Londa, I try not to make personal remarks about other people's decks. Possibly I have outgrown it though - I am not really sure. Maybe "outgrown" isn't exactly the right word. I am not sure there is a good word written about that deck.

I have said the Robin Wood was popular when I started and I was so happy to see that go. Of course, now there are more decks available - too many decks almost.

Diana

FaintlyMacabre

The mini stamp pads are big enough? I am going to go look at the colors on the better computer. Maybe I will order something. I still want something from Dick Blick that is supposed to be in on the 19th though.

Diana