Intentions versus Actions Spread

coeur

* * * * * * *12* * * * * * *
* * * *10* * * * *11* * * *
1 * 2 * 3 * * * * * 4 * 5 * 6
* * * * 7 * * * * * 8 * * * *
* * * * * * * 9 * * * * * * *

This spread is meant to understand someone's intention versus their actions; as we all know what we mean to say or do is rarely when we end up saying or doing. This spread explores what happens when two intentions mix and when two actions mix.

1, 2, 3: These explore how a person feels about the Querent
4, 5, 6: These explore how the Querent feels about the individual
7: This card represents how the individual intends to act
8: This card represents how the Querent intends to act
9: This card represents how the two intentions will interact
10: This card represents how the individual will act
11: This card represents how the Querent will act
12: This card represents how the two actions will interact

Hope someone finds value in this spread!

celticnoodle

this spread seemed to fit for someone i've read for recently. when i read through this, i thought to myself, it seemed like it was made specially for her! so, i tried it out and did another reading for this person, and just sent it off to her. can't post the reading, obviously, but just wanted to tell you that i tried this spread, and I think it worked out well.

WolfSpirit

Oh this is an interesting idea.
I might use it for something other than relationship questions - what someone's intention is and what he ends up doing / and what is side tracking him...
I will not copy your exact spread (self made spreads work best for me) but thanks for planting the idea in my head.

Charmy

I just tried this spread out and found it to be extremely helpful and accurate. It flows nicely and I will definitely be using it again. I added it to my spreads book :) thanks for sharing!

coeur

Thanks everyone for their compliments!

pascentia

Charmy said:
I just tried this spread out and found it to be extremely helpful and accurate. It flows nicely and I will definitely be using it again. I added it to my spreads book :) thanks for sharing!

i agree, the flow of the cards is quite helpful in the reading.
have just tried it out and it seems to work very well.

Demon Goddess

Coeur! Girlfriend... it rocks!

I just did a reading with it, although I altered it slightly and added three advice cards at the end... (My gosh a lot of cards!) for a situation between a poster, her coworker and her manager... See it here: http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=1170094&posted=1#post1170094

Thank you so much for sharing it.

T