Not too cumbersome past lives spread :)

Wonderwoman

Good evening!

Does anyone have a not too cumbersome (not a lot of cards) spread for a pasts lives relationship spread?

Thanks!

Ww

Charmy

Hi Wonderwoman,

Maybe you could try a variation of a three card spread. This is one that I created myself and have used. You start off with three cards like this:

***1***2***3***

1. Who I was?
2. Who I am?
3. Who I will be?

Then place another three cards beneath the life that you want to look at. So for a past life you'd end up with something like:

***1****
**a*b*c***

The three cards (a, b, c) will give you more information about your past life. You can continue drawing three cards - the results are generally pretty surprising.

I hope you find this useful :) If not, you could try searching the Tarot Spreads Forum Index thread.

Blessed Be,
Charmy.

Skydancer

Personally, I'm not sure about this past lives thing. But I read it in so many places!! I'm reading books on Mediumship as well as Gothic. :)

So - I have printed out your spread, Charmy, and will give it a go. Thanks!

Later then ~~
*S*

Wonderwoman

Thank You ;)

Thanks for the spread! it looks exactly like what i need!

:) :)

Charmy said:
Hi Wonderwoman,

Maybe you could try a variation of a three card spread. This is one that I created myself and have used. You start off with three cards like this:

***1***2***3***

1. Who I was?
2. Who I am?
3. Who I will be?

Then place another three cards beneath the life that you want to look at. So for a past life you'd end up with something like:

***1****
**a*b*c***

The three cards (a, b, c) will give you more information about your past life. You can continue drawing three cards - the results are generally pretty surprising.

I hope you find this useful :) If not, you could try searching the Tarot Spreads Forum Index thread.

Blessed Be,
Charmy.