Interpretation on spread about my ex (and reconciling)

cldunsmore

Hi! I did a spread on my ex (well, getting back together with my ex)- this one- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/1b/8b/d7/1b8bd7cc8c60f861fe195a9e40cc6830.jpg.

It has 7 cards-
1.Past History, 2.Present, 3.Your Ex's Current Situation, 4.How your ex feels about you,5.How does your ex feel about reconciling?, 6.What can I do to help the situation?, 7.Will We Reconcile 8.What the next 3 three months will bring in your relationship

I'm pretty sure I intrepreted it all right (backed up with past readings that supported this info) but I'm not sure, and I'd love to know what you all think. I pulled a lot of clarifying cards cause I was unsure.

The first two were simple and straightforward to me, I got those. My questions were on the final six cards-

3: I pulled the Four of Wands. 4: Four of Pentacles and Queen of Cups; 5: Three of Wands, Six of Pentacles, The World, 6: Page of Wands and Knight of Pentacles, 7: The Emperor, 8: Two of Pentacles, Ace of Cups

So YEAH, a lot of cards in that reading. Here's my very "long story short" interepreation-
Currently, there's lots of self-discovery and pondering on past relationship and where we should go from here. Yes, we will get back together, but I need to put forth dedication and be passionate and work for it. The next three months will be us trying to figure out how to balance with each other??? and new beginnings.

Thoughts? I'm still pretty confused by it all. Ususally I understand my readings pretty well, but maybe because this one is so close to heart.

prudence

Moderator Note

Welcome to the forum, ClDunsmore :)

Before anyone can help you with this reading, you need to list and interpret each card you've pulled, including each clarifier. A brief description for each card is what we're looking for, like this

1. past history- 2 cups- we were a good match, happy couple...
2. Present- name of card- brief description of card
3. And so on....

This section of the forum is for posting complete readings only, so even if there are cards you don't need help with, you still need to list and interpret each one. On the other hand, Using Tarot Cards is meant for partial readings, you may list up to half of the cards from a larger reading for help and discussion.

Others, please wait until all of the cards have been listed and interpreted.

Thank you :)
Prudence