Ipswich Murders: Is it insensitive to throw a few cards?

Little Baron

Thanks Moonbow

I was just about to pm you.

I thought it would be better to keep all readings together. Like we do with daily draws, I suppose.

Maybe we could agree on what questions would be important to us.

I was looking more about identification of the killer.

The questions I jotted down were -

What profession is he?

Did the young women know him? Was he or she a familiar or well-known client? Indeed, was this person a client?

Where can he be found?

And then I had one position for a 'specific detail'. A detail that was important but that might not come under the other more tailored questions.

LB

MeeWah

LittleBuddha: Understand.

In the past, been moved to do "Conspiracy Theory" readings, & would do more except for concerns about the families involved.

Recommend Your Readings as the appropriate forum. & also that if anyone else interested in doing the same, to please start a separate thread to maintain thread integrity & avoid confusion.

Thanks!

Edited to add: Looks like we posted at the same time.

Little Baron

Thanks Moonbow, Sulis and Meewah.

Will start a new thread. Should anyone else wish to follow suit, maybe we could begin the title with 'Ipswich Reading' so we know how t find the threads. Is that ok?

LB

starrystarrynight

Being across the big pond from the UK, I haven't heard of these murders...but by your description, the first thing that popped into mind was Jack the Ripper. Anyone else think that?

I will find your other thread, as this looks like a very interesting topic to read on.

MeeWah

LittleBuddha: Yes, entitle all such threads "Ipswich Murders" or similar to distinquish from other threads.

Looking forward to this 'exercise'! & may it help, too.

MeeWah

Think best to omit gender as a killer may be of either.

Suggestions for questions, to be assigned one card each:

1. Describe the person(s) or personality responsible.

2. Describe the person's geographical location.

3. The circumstances or motivating factor in the acts.

4. Is this person known to the victims?

5. What is known about the cases thus far?

6. What is pertinent & being overlooked?

7. Conclusion.

Deliberately keeping the spread mid-sized to avoid an excess of cards which can cloud rather than clarify.

Btw: not heard of this yet, so composed the questions on the fly & incorporated LittleBuddha's questions.

Edited to add: This only a suggested spread, & subject to change.

Little Baron

starrystarrynight said:
Being across the big pond from the UK, I haven't heard of these murders...but by your description, the first thing that popped into mind was Jack the Ripper. Anyone else think that?

I will find your other thread, as this looks like a very interesting topic to read on.

Yes. I thought this too. It sent shivers through me. It also reminded me, quite literally, of a drama that was on in recent years. The first 'Prime Suspect' with Helen Miren, [written by Linda Laplante] was about a man that killed quite a few prostitutes. Remembering the programme well as I saw it many times [Miren is amazing] cast a dark shadow over these series of events.

And it has been a while, to my memory that there has been anything like this here. I am sure there has been, but not with so much attention. In recent times, there have been murder hunts for single killings and I remember many child-killings. The last serial killing I can remember, but quite different to this, is the Wests - the couple that killed quite a few people, including their own children, and burried them in their home.

LB

Elnor

I have seen that you've started the thread for this in My Readings... I will do one before I read everyone else's, since I don't want to influence my cards.

I'll draw the cards tonight, and post it tomorrow.

Elnor

Little Baron

Thanks Elnor. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

With each day, I am sure there will be new developments. Let's hope that tomorrow, there is positive news. With the rate that this person has been killing, I hope and prey that they catch him soon.

LB

catti

A small comment on your original question LittleBuddha,
a year and a half ago, I did some throws regarding missing women. I posted the throws for the most famous one, Natalee Holloway. While the forum discussion was most interesting and I felt I learned more about tarot, divination and my role in the former; I was also left feeling rather sad for quite some time. I dont know if it is just a personal reaction, but whatever "shielding" or "cleansing" process you use I would definatly suggest using it. If you pray then do that. If you have no ritual to protect yourself from "negative" energies, then get one and then proceed to read about a serial killer in your midst.
For many I am sure this seems like common sense or the natural thing to do, and I am not meaning to be patronizing. Just sharing the experience I had when doing readings about active killings. I was left with a great unease and it took some work to shake it off.
Best of luck,
Catti