Is Art really the Chariot Astrologically?

SerpentaAzothi

Hi Lampkin, thanks for trying to get them to me, I appreicate them. I will pm my Email Address to you, so you can send them there. Thanks.

Serpenta

ravenest

SerpentaAzothi said:
Hi Raven, the thoth Chariot has the name Abrahadabra above the crab in cursive letters, its hard to see. I just looked at the card.

Serpenta

Look closer then.

SerpentaAzothi

I looked and its there. I have the bigger version of the thoth and its obvious.

Serpenta

Alta

ravenest, could you clarify? Are you challenging the spelling of the term, or some other aspect of this discussion? I am finding the points are getting rather cryptic.

Thanks,
Marion

Lillie

There is a whole nother thread where it is discussed wether the word on the card is Abrahadabra, or abracadabrah.

To be honest I couldn't be bothered to go look for myself, but I think that the previous thread on this topic decided that it had the C rather than the H, and then of course there was the discussion on wether it was deliberate or accidental.

I think that is what Ravenest is talking about.

I don't know if this clears up the crypticness or not.

Personally I don't care how they spell it.
There are days when I can't spell my own name right, and I think everyone should be allowed a little flexibility with spelling issues.

Aeon418

Marion said:
ravenest, could you clarify? Are you challenging the spelling of the term, or some other aspect of this discussion? I am finding the points are getting rather cryptic.

Thanks,
Marion
I think ravenest is trying to point out that ABRACADABRA may not be a typo. In fact saying it is so is an assumption. There is every chance that the misspelling is deliberate. In her correspondence to Crowley, Harris does mention making changes to Abracadabra.

Alta

Aeon418 said:
I think ravenest is trying to point out that ABRACADABRA may not be a typo. In fact saying it is so is an assumption. There is every chance that the misspelling is deliberate. In her correspondence to Crowley, Harris does mention making changes to Abracadabra.
Thanks, I appreciate the clarification. M

AbstractConcept

ravenest said:
How do you know that is what happened?

That's actually just arrogand assumption on my part. I think Duquette briefly mentions it at some stage. But I just assumed that she made a booboo and it wasn't picked up on.