Is he honest with me? 5 of swords

Prilica

So I recently met this guy that is kind with me, and flirty... I think I like him but I'm very beware of him really.

So asking if he's honest with me I got:
5 of swords, hierophant, aCe of pentacles.

So the 5 of swords could mean that he can say whatever to seem good or get what he wants. I'm not sure if this means he's honest or not. Hierophant he want to seem good or is good with words like a good leader. ACe of pentacles he thinks it's potential... So all in all I'm confused with the answer but I'm really afraid of the 5 of swords.

What do you think?

Tobe

So I recently met this guy that is kind with me, and flirty... I think I like him but I'm very beware of him really.

So asking if he's honest with me I got:
5 of swords, hierophant, aCe of pentacles.

So the 5 of swords could mean that he can say whatever to seem good or get what he wants. I'm not sure if this means he's honest or not. Hierophant he want to seem good or is good with words like a good leader. ACe of pentacles he thinks it's potential... So all in all I'm confused with the answer but I'm really afraid of the 5 of swords.

What do you think?

the thing is, you asked an Y/N question and pulled 3 cards
so it kinda make things more complicated than it needed to be.
Usually a simple question like this only require 1 card to draw conclusion, you can extract alot of info just from one card alone.

But since you drew three cards already. We now have to treat all three cards as one card.
So instead of giving you a "yes he's honest" or "no he's lying" answer, the cards are now describing his personalities.

Five of Swords is his base of personality. Because it's the first card it means many of his decisions will be driven from this card first. It's a card of "winning". However, this card also mean "win at all cost". That also means he's a prideful person as well as selfish. He's those man that think "woman should stay in kitchen" or something like that. He likes the thrill of being at the upper hand.

Hierophant being the middle card means this would be his "comfort zone". He enjoys being praised and followed. He is also traditional. He finds his identity from being in a group. So, basically he's social butterfly. He likes to hang out with his buddies and friends a lot.

Lastly, Ace of Pentacles is what he's showing to people. Could mean that he like money, a lot of money, too. Or it could simply mean he's filthy rich. He believes money is an opputunity to access anything.

Prilica

the thing is, you asked an Y/N question and pulled 3 cards
so it kinda make things more complicated than it needed to be.
Usually a simple question like this only require 1 card to draw conclusion, you can extract alot of info just from one card alone.

But since you drew three cards already. We now have to treat all three cards as one card.
So instead of giving you a "yes he's honest" or "no he's lying" answer, the cards are now describing his personalities.

Five of Swords is his base of personality. Because it's the first card it means many of his decisions will be driven from this card first. It's a card of "winning". However, this card also mean "win at all cost". That also means he's a prideful person as well as selfish. He's those man that think "woman should stay in kitchen" or something like that. He likes the thrill of being at the upper hand.

Hierophant being the middle card means this would be his "comfort zone". He enjoys being praised and followed. He is also traditional. He finds his identity from being in a group. So, basically he's social butterfly. He likes to hang out with his buddies and friends a lot.

Lastly, Ace of Pentacles is what he's showing to people. Could mean that he like money, a lot of money, too. Or it could simply mean he's filthy rich. He believes money is an opputunity to access anything.

Thank you Tobe for your interpretation, he seems nice but kind of self centered more than prideful. But what he wants with me can be selfish. I haven't seen wanting to be an upper hand, but have told me he enjoys some submissive dominant roleplays, sometimes he likes to be submissive and other dominant. But always he is very very kind and flirty.

You are right he loves praise and being praised, but he's not really that traditional, on the contrary he is non traditional and may as well break traditions or morals.

He is an artist and isn't ambitious for money...