Need Help Deciphering reading with stalker cards?

Libertya

Hi Everyone!

*****THREAD CLOSED******

I am using the Tarot Rider Waite Deck.
Here's what my reading is about: I had a past partner resurface into my life over an accidental blank text about 3 weeks ago. One week from today he and I got into a huge falling out. He snapped at me for asking him for help with something minor. He cut off communication completely and even deleted his Facebook account I for no reason at all. (I've had friends confirm this)
I've asked the tarot cards what his current feelings are towards me and what he is planning on doing about me (I mean intentions now that we got into a fight). I've had 2 stalker cards come up for the past two days.

Here is my reading:

What are x's current feelings towards me?
Queen of swords (came up twice) clarified by ace of swords
The Queen of swords to me means truthful communication, someone being honest and upfront with someone about something.
The Ace of Swords can mean infatuation with someone but I know it can mean communication coming and cutting through the BS.
Do these cards mean that he wants to come forward and have communication with me? Or that's how he's feeling.

Question 2: What does he plan on doing about me? (His intentions)
Yesterday I pulled the Queen of swords: which means harsh communication or speaking the truth)
Today I pulled the 4 of wands clarified by ace of swords!
The 4 of wands means stability, celebration and happiness. It doesn't make sense here. Again the ace of swords signifies communication.
Do these cards mean thst he may want to start something over with me?

What do you think these cards are trying to tell me?

Free Flight

Hi Everyone!

I am using the Tarot Rider Waite Deck.
Here's what my reading is about: I had a past partner resurface into my life over an accidental blank text about 3 weeks ago. One week from today he and I got into a huge falling out. He snapped at me for asking him for help with something minor. He cut off communication completely and even deleted his Facebook account I for no reason at all. (I've had friends confirm this)
I've asked the tarot cards what his current feelings are towards me and what he is planning on doing about me (I mean intentions now that we got into a fight). I've had 2 stalker cards come up for the past two days.

Here is my reading:

The Queen of swords to me means truthful communication, someone being honest and upfront with someone about something.
The Ace of Swords can mean infatuation with someone but I know it can mean communication coming and cutting through the BS.
Do these cards mean that he wants to come forward and have communication with me? Or that's how he's feeling.

Yesterday I pulled the Queen of swords: which means harsh communication or speaking the truth)
Today I pulled the 4 of wands clarified by ace of swords!
The 4 of wands means stability, celebration and happiness. It doesn't make sense here. Again the ace of swords signifies communication.
Do these cards mean thst he may want to start something over with me?

What do you think these cards are trying to tell me?

Sorry to be brutal but I disagree with the interp above. I believe the Swords mean he is going to maintain the break up. He sees you as Q of Swords so in the past the reasons you broke up are still his view of you & may remain that way - you guys are apart and Q of Swords hurt him. IMHO Ace of Swords means he is still thinking of you but there's a lot of different thoughts with no clarity.

The next day's draw again Q Swords - he cant get past something. The 4 wands is lovely but he is still thinking thinking thinking

headincloud

When queen S comes up we want space, it can indicate aloofness, severity, privacy, reservedness etc which is how he's acting I guess. The ace to me ties this in around communication.

Yesterday I pulled the Queen of swords: plans are the same as feelings, he's already acted on his feelings by pulling communication so it's possible he doesn't have any further plans.

Today I pulled the 4 of wands clarified by ace of swords - If the question doesn't stand up neither will the answer. This translates to some plans around putting down roots or moving home but there's nothing to say the plan is his intention towards you sorry but I may be wrong.

gregory

I'm with both of them. He has cut loose, and he plans to stay that way.

How does he feel about you - that queen can also be the snoopiest girl around. She'll read you diary, tap your phone. He sees you as intrusive and nosy. (I don't quite get how she came up twice for the same question - but that simply reinforces it.) Clarified by that Ace - he wants to cut the tie.

What does he plan to do - she's also a problem solver; he has decided that the answer is to cut off contact. 4 Wands - It's stable, complete. It's done. This is now the way things stand - firmly as they are.

Sure, Swords are the communication SUIT - but here that Ace is the Cut it with that sharp blade card. Swords are also about cutting. And too - it is communicating that cut-off.

I can't see the slightest hint that he wants to start anything up with you. Sorry if that's what you were hoping for.

Libertya

Sorry to be brutal but I disagree with the interp above. I believe the Swords mean he is going to maintain the break up. He sees you as Q of Swords so in the past the reasons you broke up are still his view of you & may remain that way - you guys are apart and Q of Swords hurt him. IMHO Ace of Swords means he is still thinking of you but there's a lot of different thoughts with no clarity.

The next day's draw again Q Swords - he cant get past something. The 4 wands is lovely but he is still thinking thinking thinking

I'm having surgery tomorrow and he contacted me to see if I'm ok. He did apologize and wants to be there for me. So, I don't see him cutting off contact or seeing me as the Queen of swords. Usually I see the ace of swords when I am about to hear from someone. I guess this is what the cards were trying to interpret: honest communication coming in. The Ace of Swords reversed is cutting off communication.

Libertya

When queen S comes up we want space, it can indicate aloofness, severity, privacy, reservedness etc which is how he's acting I guess. The ace to me ties this in around communication.

Yesterday I pulled the Queen of swords: plans are the same as feelings, he's already acted on his feelings by pulling communication so it's possible he doesn't have any further plans.

Today I pulled the 4 of wands clarified by ace of swords - If the question doesn't stand up neither will the answer. This translates to some plans around putting down roots or moving home but there's nothing to say the plan is his intention towards you sorry but I may be wrong.

The Ace of Swords reversed is cutting off communication. As I stated above he apologized asked how I'm doing because I'm getting surgery done tomorrow. I think this reading was saying that he wanted to tell me something. So aces do mean communication afterall.There was no cut in communication. The Ace of Swords to me was a major break through.

Libertya

I'm with both of them. He has cut loose, and he plans to stay that way.

How does he feel about you - that queen can also be the snoopiest girl around. She'll read you diary, tap your phone. He sees you as intrusive and nosy. (I don't quite get how she came up twice for the same question - but that simply reinforces it.) Clarified by that Ace - he wants to cut the tie.

What does he plan to do - she's also a problem solver; he has decided that the answer is to cut off contact. 4 Wands - It's stable, complete. It's done. This is now the way things stand - firmly as they are.

Sure, Swords are the communication SUIT - but here that Ace is the Cut it with that sharp blade card. Swords are also about cutting. And too - it is communicating that cut-off.

I can't see the slightest hint that he wants to start anything up with you. Sorry if that's what you were hoping for.

He doesn't see me as the Queen of swords. I have never been intrusive or nosy. Hes been that way to me. He told me some honest truth Today aboit what's going on with him. It had nothing to do with me. The Ace of Swords reversed is blocked communication. His communication came in today and he apologized. He said he's been wanting to speak to me for a while now and be honest. This is what the cards were trying to tell me. So keep in mind that ace of swords upright is communication.

gregory

So keep in mind that ace of swords upright is communication.
I'm glad for you that he made contact - but no one card "is" always anything. Please keep that in mind too :)

Libertya

I'm glad for you that he made contact - but no one card "is" always anything. Please keep that in mind too :)

Yes, that's true but it's all about your situation. The Ace of Swords upright has always meant communication coming in for me. But for others it could mean the opposite.

Libertya

**********NO MORE REPLIES***********