How will my training course go?

Stu123

Hello!

I'm doing a training course for a few weeks and wanted to see an outlook.

How will it go? 7 of Pent, 7 of Wands, 5 of Wands

The 7 of Pent I think show that a lot of work will be involved or that it will be beneficial for my career, which is the overall purpose of it anyway. The Wands worry me though. 7 of Wands is probably saying that it won't be easy to learn the new things. 5 of Wands makes me feel likeI won't be happy there...or maybe I'll just be fighting with myself to perform the best I can?

Any advices to make it as pleasant as possible? 5 of Cups, 4 of Wands, 10 of Wands
Again Wands...maybe I am trying too hard here? 10 of Wands and the burden...maybe not taking on too much, but enjoy the experience? Balance myself and have fun - 4 of Wands and not be sad and worries 5 of Cups? I'm struggling to see how can 5 of Cups especially be an advice card.

Tobe

Seven of Pentacle - the future is uncertain, however what you are doing is an investment that might or might not benefit your career in a long run.

Seven of Wands - During this training course, you will face many difficulties and challenges. Competition is very high.

Five of Wands - Most likely, due to the competing. People around you won't be too friendly. Arguments are easy to happen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Five of Cups - Bear the negative emotions. It's no use to vent it out. Too late to regret anyway.

Four of Wands - Stay in you comfort zone is also advised too. Don't force yourself out of your box if people are hostile.

Ten of Wands - Focus on your hard work and responsibility. Keep your head down and do your own thing. You're not making friends there anyway. You want your bosses to notice you.

Elven

Sorry Stu123 - Im a bit short for time, so Im just commenting on the first three cards for now. I'll come back and comment on the last 3 soon...

What I see from those cards is the 7 pentacles is saying that you may not be expecting or be prepared for the volume of work which is required to see you through to completion of the course. It maybe you are already low on energy and your schedule is tight - you are relying on everything to go as planned, and some of this is in the hands of the Gods (so to speak). This may not fast track you to the next level, there is always more work to be done. There is another course after this as well - or is it one part of a longer course you are doing. It makes me think that you wonder a litlle about this path of progress (is this what you want to do?). With this card you are 80% through to completion - there is more work to do on this.

With the 7 Wands: Seeems as though there are other responsibilities you need to attend to at the same time while the course is running. There maybe a lot of work to do outside of the basic course itself - and this is might have to do with your job. You seem to be running into difficulty with the demands that come during this time - it seems a bit scattered. You do a bit here and a bit there and then go back to completing that bit. Deadlines will be stressful - or getting things to come to fruition might be a battle. You can do it though - this card just lets you know that the demands are strong, you are required to succeed. ;)

The 5 Wands: This card might mean that you are used to competing for what you ultimately want. The course isnt the problem, its the issues people, and situations which impact the you on this course from outside. It would be nice not to have to battle for everything to just fall into line, but you are a compeditor, and you will advance your skills. The card is also saying that you have to apply (in practical terms) what you are learning to be skilled at what you do. Theory is not enough, you need to get out there skilled and ready to compete for the goal of being chosen.

Back soon :)

Stu123

Seven of Pentacle - the future is uncertain, however what you are doing is an investment that might or might not benefit your career in a long run.

Seven of Wands - During this training course, you will face many difficulties and challenges. Competition is very high.

Five of Wands - Most likely, due to the competing. People around you won't be too friendly. Arguments are easy to happen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Five of Cups - Bear the negative emotions. It's no use to vent it out. Too late to regret anyway.

Four of Wands - Stay in you comfort zone is also advised too. Don't force yourself out of your box if people are hostile.

Ten of Wands - Focus on your hard work and responsibility. Keep your head down and do your own thing. You're not making friends there anyway. You want your bosses to notice you.

Thanks for your input, extremely useful!

I am indeed unsure whether this will be beneficial, but it will definitely gove me an idea whether I want to work in the field and carry on from there.

I also feel like the environment will be very hostile and hence as you said I'll haveto keep my emotions bottled to not seem weak. I don't feel like there will be much enpathy or friendships made. Connections yes, but not friendships.

The course will be extremely dense indeed and I'm afraid I won't keep up.

Stu123

Sorry Stu123 - Im a bit short for time, so Im just commenting on the first three cards for now. I'll come back and comment on the last 3 soon...

What I see from those cards is the 7 pentacles is saying that you may not be expecting or be prepared for the volume of work which is required to see you through to completion of the course. It maybe you are already low on energy and your schedule is tight - you are relying on everything to go as planned, and some of this is in the hands of the Gods (so to speak). This may not fast track you to the next level, there is always more work to be done. There is another course after this as well - or is it one part of a longer course you are doing. It makes me think that you wonder a litlle about this path of progress (is this what you want to do?). With this card you are 80% through to completion - there is more work to do on this.

With the 7 Wands: Seeems as though there are other responsibilities you need to attend to at the same time while the course is running. There maybe a lot of work to do outside of the basic course itself - and this is might have to do with your job. You seem to be running into difficulty with the demands that come during this time - it seems a bit scattered. You do a bit here and a bit there and then go back to completing that bit. Deadlines will be stressful - or getting things to come to fruition might be a battle. You can do it though - this card just lets you know that the demands are strong, you are required to succeed. ;)

The 5 Wands: This card might mean that you are used to competing for what you ultimately want. The course isnt the problem, its the issues people, and situations which impact the you on this course from outside. It would be nice not to have to battle for everything to just fall into line, but you are a compeditor, and you will advance your skills. The card is also saying that you have to apply (in practical terms) what you are learning to be skilled at what you do. Theory is not enough, you need to get out there skilled and ready to compete for the goal of being chosen.

Back soon :)

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)

You are spot on that I'm worries about the volume of work, but I'm aware that it'll be intense. There is lots of self-study involved too. I'll also have to be working on my current work projects so there won't be any time to spare and I expect it to be chaotic :(

I don't see myself as fiercely competitive, but I do need this course to be able to progress. It also isn't the final stage - there are many more to come, so yes, it's part of a whole journey, far from 80% - it's rather that there's 80% of it still left...

You are spot on about the theory, yes, it'll be followed by a lot of practice which will be nore important than the course itself. I'm so puzzled by the competition coming up so much...I'm not naive, but so far people seemed very friendly and keen...or maybe they are just masking this in the initial stages. I'm afraid that a hostile environment will prevent me from being focused and doing my best because I'll feel exhausted and perhaps I'll struggle to find people to talk to.

Elven

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)

You are spot on that I'm worries about the volume of work, but I'm aware that it'll be intense. There is lots of self-study involved too. I'll also have to be working on my current work projects so there won't be any time to spare and I expect it to be chaotic :(

I don't see myself as fiercely competitive, but I do need this course to be able to progress. It also isn't the final stage - there are many more to come, so yes, it's part of a whole journey, far from 80% - it's rather that there's 80% of it still left...

You are spot on about the theory, yes, it'll be followed by a lot of practice which will be nore important than the course itself. I'm so puzzled by the competition coming up so much...I'm not naive, but so far people seemed very friendly and keen...or maybe they are just masking this in the initial stages. I'm afraid that a hostile environment will prevent me from being focused and doing my best because I'll feel exhausted and perhaps I'll struggle to find people to talk to.

Thankyou for the feedback! :thumbsup: I think you know your challenges, your strong points and what you need to do, and I think you are as prepared as you can be. Things will unfold and you will remain standing :)

Any advices to make it as pleasant as possible? 5 of Cups, 4 of Wands, 10 of Wands
Again Wands...maybe I am trying too hard here? 10 of Wands and the burden...maybe not taking on too much, but enjoy the experience? Balance myself and have fun - 4 of Wands and not be sad and worries 5 of Cups? I'm struggling to see how can 5 of Cups especially be an advice card.

As you said above, I think theres some challenges ahead, but it will be your attitude which pulls you through. Regardless of how you direct yourself through this course, dont bash yourself up, be kind to yourself, and make sure others show as much respect to you.

Any advices to make it as pleasant as possible?
5 of Cups:
Turn around. Let Go of what is keeping you stuck in the past. No regreats. Dont look back unless it helps you remember where you're going. Sounds simple, but this focus which keeps your mind in the past about something with emotional ties, and I'd think its important to remember the good things ahead. I also have to ask what your motivation for doing this course was? Was it a past loss or regret that pushed you to doing this? Are you trying to prove your worth to someone else? It wont matter what you do, they dont care

4 of Wands:
Look forward to events and dont forget to attend them as well ;) and enjoy them :)
I am just going to add this: are attending a wedding. Is this your sister?

10 of Wands:
I think in hindsight, when you look back at the experience, you will see that it was worth it, but if you had to do it again you might do it a bit differently. This to me looks like you feel disappointed in your self (yet you dont need to) - the course may be extended and you might defer the last bit of the course and do it later. You will need to take a break near the end of the course, but then again, you will need it and deserve it.
:)