How did he feel about/think about our goodbye?

Stu123

Hello, so I've said goodbye to someone some time ago and wanted to explore how he felt about/thought about the goodbye. I don't know whether we'll ever meet again.

I've pulled: 6 of Swords, Hierophant, King of Cups

6 of Swords is a typical goodbye/moving on card, so he is aware that this is for good. The Hierophant I feel is him being open to the future in front of him - maybe he's hungry for experience? I feel like seeing these two cards, he's definitely moving on. The King of Cups, however, may be a little nostalgic, but still happy with the arrangement - it was good this way and I feel like he's glad.

What does future hold for us? 4 of Pent, Strength, Sun
This looks good. I don't see is interacting much seeing the 4 of Pent, butI feel like the other teo cards could be the good memories and potential pleasant interactions in future. The Sun I feel often signifies frienship rather than romance and the Strength probably says that unless I tale charge, he won't.

Will he ever come back to me? Knight of Pent, Hierophant, 7 of Cups
The Knight has his energy going for his goals...maybe he needs to mature and get experience like the Hierophant...and get through other life choices and decisions (7 of Cups).... either he woll focus on this and leave forever; or get through this and then come back.

How does he feel about never seeing me again? Sun, Page of Swords, Lovers
I don't think he's bothered - his new life is in front of him shining bright like the Sun. The Page is immature so doesn't look back or self-reflect. However, the Lovers could show there is still bond and nostalgy.

BrownBear

6 of Swords, Hierophant, King of Cups
He has moved on (6S) and is focused on his education or his personal fulfillment (Hierophant). This is reinforced by King of Cups, a man who has mastery of his emotions.

I believe these cards are all about focusing on the self. The 4P is about keeping one's physical possessions to oneself. perhaps a warning not to give too freely of money one might need for oneself? Or a caution not to spend money on the other in the future. Strength and Sun IMO are reinforcing cards that the future focus should be on the self. Strength is taking charge of your sexuality and personal power...The Sun indicates "coming into your own" as an individual. The lesson here seems to be that your future will be spent on growing as individuals and learning about your personal power, not as part of a couple.

The Knight of Pentacles suggests that he is focused on his work, and on finding his place in his career. This is deepened by the Hierophant who can signal formal education and certification. Perhaps he is focused on getting an advanced degree to further his career. The 7 of Cups shows he is presented with a lot of options, and he has difficulty choosing between them; this card can also be a sign of your own wishful thinking. I'm sorry but I don't see him coming back to the past in these cards. They seem to show him moving forward, focusing on his career and on wanting to keep his options open.

Sun shows his focus on himself, and his happiness in being an individual rather than one of a couple. I think the page of Swords is making a "clean break" with the past (Lovers).

Stu123

6 of Swords, Hierophant, King of Cups
He has moved on (6S) and is focused on his education or his personal fulfillment (Hierophant). This is reinforced by King of Cups, a man who has mastery of his emotions.

I believe these cards are all about focusing on the self. The 4P is about keeping one's physical possessions to oneself. perhaps a warning not to give too freely of money one might need for oneself? Or a caution not to spend money on the other in the future. Strength and Sun IMO are reinforcing cards that the future focus should be on the self. Strength is taking charge of your sexuality and personal power...The Sun indicates "coming into your own" as an individual. The lesson here seems to be that your future will be spent on growing as individuals and learning about your personal power, not as part of a couple.

The Knight of Pentacles suggests that he is focused on his work, and on finding his place in his career. This is deepened by the Hierophant who can signal formal education and certification. Perhaps he is focused on getting an advanced degree to further his career. The 7 of Cups shows he is presented with a lot of options, and he has difficulty choosing between them; this card can also be a sign of your own wishful thinking. I'm sorry but I don't see him coming back to the past in these cards. They seem to show him moving forward, focusing on his career and on wanting to keep his options open.

Sun shows his focus on himself, and his happiness in being an individual rather than one of a couple. I think the page of Swords is making a "clean break" with the past (Lovers).

You are so spot on! He is very individual, so maybe he won't end up with anybody at the end and will just be on his own, building his career.

I agree it's my wishful thinking that he learns his lesson, or maybe there is still a little but of conscience in him, I don't know...time will tell. I can see us being in contact and things being good, bit as you said, being a couple will be tricky unless he himself feels that's the right thinng :( What hurts me most is that he's moved on so quickly and easily.

Thanks a lot! :)