is this vizconti sforza gilded? lo scarabeo/orbis-fabbri

rwcarter

The Fabbri Orbis version I have (Tarocchi Visconti -Sforza as opposed to Tarot Visconti-Sforza) is not gilded.

Minotauro

The Fabbri Orbis version I have (Tarocchi Visconti -Sforza as opposed to Tarot Visconti-Sforza) is not gilded.

OH dang , it was so cheap , I guess that's why.

is your tarochi also branded as being made in conjunction with lo scarabeo? did it otherwise lookjust like the lo scarabeo version minus the foil?

rwcarter

is your tarochi also branded as being made in conjunction with lo scarabeo? did it otherwise lookjust like the lo scarabeo version minus the foil?

Yes. I believe the cards are slightly longer and thinner than the LoS version, but I don't have time to verify that right now.

Rodney

Minotauro

Yes. I believe the cards are slightly longer and thinner than the LoS version, but I don't have time to verify that right now.

Rodney

oh yes thank you, that is enough , I was just wondering about the images quality and whatnot not a deep through and exact comparisson =P haha

thanks again.

Le Fanu

No they're not gilded. I trimmed mine and ruined them then had to throw them away (nobody would have wanted them)...

Le Fanu

did it otherwise lookjust like the lo scarabeo version minus the foil?
I seem to remember the backs are different. Pale green and swirly? I could be wrong, and - yes - the Fabbri/Orbis editions tend to be slightly thinner.

Oh and rodney, I'm even more of an expert on LoS/Fabbi/Orbis decks since I found a stash of 10 at the flea market on Saturday for 2 euros the lot...

rwcarter

Oh and rodney, I'm even more of an expert on LoS/Fabbi/Orbis decks since I found a stash of 10 at the flea market on Saturday for 2 euros the lot...
grumble, grumble, grumble....

Please start a thread to let us know what you got! :D

Minotauro

I found a stash of 10 at the flea market on Saturday for 2 euros the lot...

D: and here I am willing to pay 20 bucks for the non gilded visconti ._. hahaha

Catmoon

I was in "feira da ladra" this saturday, is that the flea market where you found your's?????
What an envy, LOL