ISO Mystisches Kipper Oracle

Grip Dellabonte

Just wondered if anybody knows anything about this deck....

Attachments

• mystisches kipper.jpg
    mystisches kipper.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 232

Sheri

Hi Grip :D

I don't, but I thought the artwork looked familiar. It seems that the artist was also part of the Mystical Lenormand deck. Gotta love that style.

Now I'm going to be ISO it as well!

valeria

Gavriela

It's at amazon.de and I think also at esoterikshop.

Grip Dellabonte

I don't, but I thought the artwork looked familiar. It seems that the artist was also part of the Mystical Lenormand deck. Gotta love that style.

Now I'm going to be ISO it as well!

LOL! It's an interesting little deck, eh??

I was mainly wondering though if anybody's worked with it. But it's fairly new, so maybe not....

Gavriela

I work with Leidingkarten - they're another new version of Kipperkarten, and Kipperkarten have been around for a long time, even though the Mystical Kipperkarten is a new deck. (Did that make any sense?)

Not quite Lenormand, not quite Sibilla, similar to the Piatnik Gipsy cards, but I like the Leiding/Kipperkarten better. Either that, or it's possible that the Gipsy cards just hate me - no matter what I ask about, I invariably get death and disaster readings from the Gipsy cards.

The Kipperkarten is a 36-card deck and works by card combos, and the cards deal with everyday life situations. I've not found them to be as dead-on as Lenormand, but I haven't worked with them as much as I have with Lenormand cards. Still, I think they merit further study.

Aulruna

I have both a traditional and the Mystical Kipper deck.

I really love the Mystical, because the artwork is modernized yet still holds some of that old-fashioned charm.

Kipper cards originated around 1870 and personally I feel they concentrate on the basics ("rich girl") and have less depth than the Lenormand cards (especially the astrological ones, of course).
The Mystical cards with their slightly more evocative artwork have made it easier for me to see different layers in them or interpret the meanings in a less literal sense.

Grip Dellabonte

Thanks for all the responses!
I have a better feel for them now. Don't have anything like them, and I think I want to experiment a bit. I think I'm going to have to get them!

a_shikhs

These cards look great. Thank you for the link WolfyJames. Already added to my wishlist. ;) I've noticed that I've suddenly fallen in love with all lenormand related decks. Weird. :bugeyed:

WolfyJames

The art is lovely, it seems it's the same artist who made the Mystical LeNormand who made this one as well Alas, even though I find the deck pleasing, I do not speak the language and I doubt I'd be able to use the deck. A few cards are obvious but most are confusing. And beside, I do not have a credit card so that limits my capacity a lot for buying anything.