Journey into the unknown.......

celticnoodle

wow! :bugeyed: I'm not sure I'm very familiar with this type of journey. I have a horrible memory as I often mention here--but I can't recall reading about this type of journey - nor hearing of it before. I have NEVER experienced this myself before. But, reading about it here, I have to say it sounds really interesting.

I'm going to have to research this some more to become more aware of it. It sounds quite frightful, tbh--but yet you describe it so as it sounds like a really beautiful experience!

thank you again for sharing. Such exciting experiences, T.A.! :thumbsup:

Tigerangel

wow! :bugeyed: I'm not sure I'm very familiar with this type of journey. I have a horrible memory as I often mention here--but I can't recall reading about this type of journey - nor hearing of it before. I have NEVER experienced this myself before. But, reading about it here, I have to say it sounds really interesting.

I'm going to have to research this some more to become more aware of it. It sounds quite frightful, tbh--but yet you describe it so as it sounds like a really beautiful experience!

thank you again for sharing. Such exciting experiences, T.A.! :thumbsup:

Actually the two journeys I have had doing this have been really enjoyable, your not emotionally attached to what's happening, so you can experience it with calmness.

Tigerangel

Last week's journey

In my last journey I did it was specifically to ask what lessons I was to learn from certain repeating things that have been happening with me lately.

I was took to a body of water, where I then started to watch a crocodile/alligator splash about in water, and his message to me was not to let my emotions swamp me, he then came out of the water onto the muddy bank swishing his tail about then beautiful tropical flowers started to grow out of the mud.
I also asked him a specific question about something, his response was to start chewing on something hard in his teeth biting down on it and slowly starting to break it down, so I will need to mull over that to understand his meaning better, that was all he had to tell me so I returned from my journey.

Lately I have literally been physically swapped with water because of a broken washing machine lol
But two days after this journey an old ex from 5 years ago messages me out of the blue, this coincides with me just recently starting to date a new man, who actually turn out to be a taxi driver who used regularly pick my dad up when he was well to go his social clubs and church, and they I discovered he also went to the same school as me, stayed just round the corner from me when we where kids lol.

My ex had seen me up at my daughters area, where he lives, he messaged me to apologise for the way he broke up with me and said was immature and should have dealt with things better instead of running away, this left me in a slight state of surprise and shock and he suggested that I could drop in for a coffee/tea the next time I was in the area, I decided to answer him back and explained the past is the Past and that us meeting again wouldn't be a good idea, so this brought up alot of emotions I thought I had worked through and dealt with, now I'm starting to see a pattern from the day he broke up with me is the way I started viewing mens behaviour, so I'm taking my time to process old emotions and like my spirit animals advice I'm not letting these emotions swamp me and taking my time to get to know this new man before I decide if he is the dragon Prince who is my protector that I experienced in an other quite personal journey that's why I haven't shared that one in detail.

On other note my shamanic teacher is running a weekend retreat in February and had ask if I would like to go this retreat as she would love for me and another girl at the group to join her, she hasn't posted this retreat publicly on the retreat centre's website as she only wants people who's energy she has worked closely with there, and has also suggest to me that I should also consider doing the shamans path retreat which Is ran by the teacher who taught her.

We will be doing some intensive journeying and breathwork along with some other intensive work and I hopefully can manage to find away to be able to attend this as I feel this is something I must do, so I'm trusting in the universe to help put things into place for me so I can attend this retreat and experience a new adventure going into 2017.

Tigerangel

Update

I haven't posted on here or any of the other threads in awhile as my dad had been very ill, during this time I still attended my group every Wednesday, unfortunately my dad passed away on the 18th and his funeral will be on the 28th December, I'm still hoping to still stay on my path as best I can and have paid in full my course at lendrick in February, I think it will be time away that I will need.

Wishing everyone a merry Christmas and all the best for 2017

Namaste.